2017/18 EPL Thread - City Champs

UKTexans

11 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

On the topic of defending, Christensen is an absolute stud. After Toby and VVD, I don’t think there is a better CB than him.

Well, completely agree with this! They're my 3, in that order too. I also like Stones this season

14 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What do you think?

I think going forward Baka wasn’t a problem but defensively he was a liability. And from what I was seeing when I was watching the game it did seem like Arsenal had pretty much all its joy going down our right side. 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

I think going forward Baka wasn’t a problem but defensively he was a liability. And from what I was seeing when I was watching the game it did seem like Arsenal had pretty much all its joy going down our right side. 

Noticed that. I assumed it was because Sanchez operates there, but maybe it was more due to Ozil coming deep and overloading that side or something. 

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Such a passive performance from Chelsea, even with 25 minutes against 10 men at home they created absolutely nothing.

Baffling to me how Bakoyoko and Morata went the full 90 while Fabregas and Hazard got the early hook. 

Hazard was awful as well. The whole team was bad as I’ve seen. We were so poor that you could’ve taken anybody off. Bakayoko is just an easy guy to pick on. He was no worse anybody else on that pitch aside from Morata. Leicester should’ve won.

7 minutes ago, kempus said:

Everyone was bad for Chelsea, but Morata and Bakayoko were on another level of awful. Both of them played like absolute donkeys. Morata is so weak for a man that size. Maguire bossed him, repeatedly.

He’s not even weak, he thinks he’s still in Spain and that any little contact will draw a foul. He’s just looking for fouls too much now that he is in a funk 

Archived