Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone outside of Matthews at this point is a 1yr 30yr old player like Wallace or Maclin.

We'll see, it's not always the same. Good options show up every year. Sometimes teams wait until they draft their guy to replace someone with a big contract. I didn't expect every gap to be filled in the first month. He's waiting it out. 

12 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

1. "Long is a major upgrade to Johnson if healthy." 

My mother is a major upgrade if healthy or unhealthy

2. "Crowell is a big upgrade to Forte who was abysmal."

??? What makes you believe that Crowell is a major upgrade? What's major? Crowell has been an average player on the Cleveland Browns thus far in his career. What is telling    you that he is going to be a major upgrade? Pls do tell. 

3. Yes, Trumaine is a great signing. We got one

Crowell is a major upgrade. If you cant see that theres no real sense in discussing it.

Crowell had a 4+ ypc for his career, is young, has more power and speed and can catch. He was probably the top RB available besides Bell. I never considered him cause of his college troubles, i figured Mac wouldnt want him, guess hes been a mature pro with no off field problems since college.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

AR15, Watkins, Landry, Eifert, Lee, Richardson, Burton, etc. 

AR15 apparently turned us down. Watkins got paid a ton. We tried for Landry (who wasn’t even wanted by fans here) Eifert is a worthless injury. I would of liked Richardson but who knows what happened there.

By all accounts Mac tried for a lot of those guys. We can’t have everyone. Especially considering this place is known to be an offensive wasteland. 

Archived