Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

I don't even care anymore.  I've come to the realization that there are three QB's that I would love to have and we are sitting at pick 3.  That means one of my 3 will 100% be on the board no matter who goes 1 and 2.  

If Allen goes 1-2 I'll be even happier.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

I don't even care anymore.  I've come to the realization that there are three QB's that I would love to have and we are sitting at pick 3.  That means one of my 3 will 100% be on the board no matter who goes 1 and 2.  

I could not agree move, I feel the same way. WE really have beaten this QB thing to death. Just think how things would be now on this board if Mac didn't make the move up to three. 

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

I could not agree move, I feel the same way. WE really have beaten this QB thing to death. Just think how things would be now on this board if Mac didn't make the move up to three. 

We would have had about 20 mock drafts. I sort of miss them

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Agreed, ending up with Rosen, Darnold or Allen would make me extremely happy with this off-season.

11 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

Honestly I think the Giants are pushing that narrative in hopes the Browns pull the trigger on Barkley. I think they have their sights set on Darnold.

I think the Browns will be taking Allen so if they want Darnold they don't have to bluff anything.  

Will be very interesting if Peter King is correct about the Giants in suggesting they could take Barkley/Chubb regardless if Darnold is on the board. I don't think the media has a clue what we're going to do, but if we are to take them at their word, it's been suggested that our QB big board is as follows: 

1. SAM DARNOLD
  2. BAKER MAYFIELD
  3. JOSH ROSEN
  4. JOSH ALLEN

Trent Dilfer really went to back for Rosen.  Basically said the Rosen he met at 16/17 yrs of age was uncoachable and didn't want to learn. But the Rosen he met last year was a complete 180 from the younger version. He was asking Dilfer a bunch of questions, etc. Dilfer essentially painted him as a guy that has matured and learned from his mistakes. 

He worked with Darnold from a young as well. Spoke really highly of him.

I've managed to pump myself up for at least three of these QBs. Not sure I'll come around to Allen. But I'll figure out a way if he is our guy.

Albert Breer released his 4th mock, in which he has Allen going #1, Barkley #2, and Darnold #3. 

1. BROWNS: JOSH ALLEN, QB, WYOMING

Crumbs of evidence are everywhere on this. Another one: Owner Jimmy Haslam has been asking around about Allen.

2. N.Y. GIANTS: SAQUON BARKLEY, RB, PENN STATE

Toughest team to peg. Darnold being available throws a wrench in things. But new GM Dave Gettleman said he wants a Hall of Famer …

3. N.Y. JETS (VIA COLTS): SAM DARNOLD, QB, USC

Question of Josh Rosen vs. Baker Mayfield is solved in the building with the safest QB’s presence on the board.

4. BROWNS: BRADLEY CHUBB, DE, N.C. STATE

Browns get more than a potentially great rusher—they also get someone who could make Myles Garrett better.

5. BRONCOS: BAKER MAYFIELD, QB, OKLAHOMA

Denzel Ward, Quenton Nelson, trade down … Word is Elway confidantes Gary Kubiak and Matt Russell love Mayfield.

Starting to really look like we end up with Darnold or Mayfield depending on who the Browns take. 

Everyone has Rosen falling as well. Kind of blows my mind. A lot of teams are going to regret passing on him if that’s the case. It’s going to really suck when he ends up in Buffalo, Miami, or New England.

2 minutes ago, BlaZeN37 said:

Starting to really look like we end up with Darnold or Mayfield depending on who the Browns take. 

Everyone has Rosen falling as well. Kind of blows my mind. A lot of teams are going to regret passing on him if that’s the case. It’s going to really suck when he ends up in Buffalo, Miami, or New England.

I feel the same way with Mayfield. Need Buffalo to mortgage the future to trade up for Allen and either Denver/NYG take a QB. 

Archived