Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I really don't see Macc going for Allen

There are too many red flags and he knows that he has to be extra smart about this

4 minutes ago, Sandwhich2 said:

I don't either, but you gotta stay guarded for the disappointment. 

Josh Allen is no different from Jay Cutler.  Allen and Bates can work together.

So, Cleveland is sending their entire front office to watch Darnold. Only their VP of player personnel was at Rosen's and they are only sending scouts to watch Allen. It seems as though they didn't have anyone at Baker's pro day. Every insider is saying Cleveland is taking Darnold. Safe to say, Darnold is going number 1. 

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

So, Cleveland is sending their entire front office to watch Darnold. Only their VP of player personnel was at Rosen's and they are only sending scouts to watch Allen. It seems as though they didn't have anyone at Baker's pro day. Every insider is saying Cleveland is taking Darnold. Safe to say, Darnold is going number 1. 

I read somewhere Browns skipped both Rosen and Mayfield's pro days.  Whatever!   Darnold should be the lock for #1.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

I think I saw someone else mention this.... but Rosen just turned 21 and Mayfield for instance turns 23 in a few weeks.

I'm starting to get the sense Rosen is higher on our board then I originally anticipated. I thought it was Darnold-Allen-Rosen, starting to think its more likely Darnold-Rosen-Allen or even Rosen as the #1 guy

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

So What?  Jimmy Garoppolo finally had his chance at age of you guess.

So what? Means if we we are lucky enough we have a franchise QB for that much longer. We will still only be 26 when he’s a FA (assuming we pick up his 5th year option).

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I'm starting to get the sense Rosen is higher on our board then I originally anticipated. I thought it was Darnold-Allen-Rosen, starting to think its more likely Darnold-Rosen-Allen or even Rosen as the #1 guy

Giants like Rosen.  That is a problem.

Archived