Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I saw Khalil Mack and his girlfriend out in town Sunday with my fiance. I'm not going to say where in case he lives near by or visits there regularly, but they were directly ahead of me in line and I was the only one to recognize who he was and I was pretty excited. My fiance loves womens soccer and had a similar experience in an airport about a month ago so we both got to super fan like a kid seeing Santa for a bit recently lol.

24 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I saw Khalil Mack and his girlfriend out in town Sunday with my fiance. I'm not going to say where in case he lives near by or visits there regularly, but they were directly ahead of me in line and I was the only one to recognize who he was and I was pretty excited. My fiance loves womens soccer and had a similar experience in an airport about a month ago so we both got to super fan like a kid seeing Santa for a bit recently lol.

This is why I still wish I lived in CA.  I see all the fans going to training camp and getting their gear signed and I'm so jealous.  I would love to have opportunities like the one you had. 

22 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

This has the potential to be your sig quote or someone else at your expense.

He could be a terror or an injury plagued waste.

Hopefully Conley proves to be worth the pick.

Conley will be compared to Reuben Foster when he dropped most people thought it was a no brainer, biggest hole on defense and we passed. 

11 hours ago, Trojan said:

I grew up a city away from Buffalo.  My best friend in high school begged me to go UB with him and be his roommate.  I didn't.  Know who lived on his floor freshman year?  James Starks.  Know who else he knew from class and was friends with?  Khalil Mack.  Crazy.

12 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Seth Roberts gets 2 year extension.

Got an upgrade for this season and 2 new years for 12M total. 4M/year as average with a total 6,45M guaranteed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/30/raiders-announce-contract-extension-for-seth-roberts/

I'll really like it if he can really bounce back from that sports hernia and be a more reliable pass cather.

15 hours ago, Rolni said:

Got an upgrade for this season and 2 new years for 12M total. 4M/year as average with a total 6,45M guaranteed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/30/raiders-announce-contract-extension-for-seth-roberts/

I'll really like it if he can really bounce back from that sports hernia and be a more reliable pass cather.

Nice deal to keep the offense together for the next few years. I think Patterson was brought in to mentor Holton this year and if he doesn't produce like we expect he'll be gone and we bring in an low draft pick next year and a high pick the year after to replace Crab. Good way to say we are comfortable at WR at the moment.

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I read that earlier. I saw a few issues IMO. Borders and Lathum both getting cut and Holmes making the roster arent my predictions off the top of my head.

Archived