Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

can we admit Jordy Nelson is washed up.... he has lost a step, and no way he is worth 7m a year....   he's a vet who can still play in the NFL but isn't a difference maker and he is getting paid like one.. A guy like Nelson is a dime a dozen, just look at Brandon Lefell.... one guy gets the minimum and the other is paid over 7m and they have similar games... give Lefell the same targets, and he has the same numbers as Jordy

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

can we admit Jordy Nelson is washed up.... he has lost a step, and no way he is worth 7m a year....   he's a vet who can still play in the NFL but isn't a difference maker and he is getting paid like one.. A guy like Nelson is a dime a dozen, just look at Brandon Lefell.... one guy gets the minimum and the other is paid over 7m and they have similar games... give Lefell the same targets, and he has the same numbers as Jordy

I mean Lafell has next to zero chance to even having that game that Jordy had in Miami 

Gruden and Mark need to be smart....  it's time to let Reggie go, but we should hire a new GM that is young and can work and learn with Gruden. I wouldn't even be mad if we got rid of our DC... fired Cable, and Brought in a NEW young mind as OC.... someone who can work with Gruden..... just asking too much of Gruden to be GM, Head Coach, and call plays...Olsen can be demoted to QB coach since he has been with Carr for awhile...

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Gruden and Mark need to be smart....  it's time to let Reggie go, but we should hire a new GM that is young and can work and learn with Gruden. I wouldn't even be mad if we got rid of our DC... fired Cable, and Brought in a NEW young mind as OC.... someone who can work with Gruden..... just asking too much of Gruden to be GM, Head Coach, and call plays...Olsen can be demoted to QB coach since he has been with Carr for awhile...

Getting rid of our DC would do virtually nothing. We're just that devoid of talent.

Olsen is already just a QB coach. This is Chucky's offense and Olsen was brought in cuz of his familiarity with Carr and Gruden's system. Chucky's ego is too big for fresh, new ideas anyway. He's 1000% in control of the offense.

Agree with you 1000000% on firing Cable tho.

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I can think of 100 million reasons why none if this practical.

28 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I can think of 100 million reasons why none if this practical.

And thank god you’re not General Manager. We’d have Reggie at GM forever, non stop terrible drafts, and 10 straight 6-9 win seasons with Carr, Mack, and hardly anyone else: 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

And thank god you’re not General Manager. We’d have Reggie at GM forever, non stop terrible drafts, and 10 straight 6-9 win seasons with Carr, Mack, and hardly anyone else: 

Love the Cooper trade but if you told me Chuck would empower an actual GM going forward I think the doubters would be a lot more optimistic. 

That’s why you would want Gruden to get his own guy cause at least Gruden would trust the guy he hires unlike Reggie. 

Eliot turned down a player personal position. Being the GM would be a whole different situation. Honestly the team sucks but it is a position that does offer a lot. Top 3 pick if not the number one pick two other picks in the first round and 100 million in cap space once cuts happen. 

Archived