Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

No stance whatsoever... just interested in the discussion. What's worse? Rooting for JDR to get fired by losing 2 more games. Or hoping the team wins so they can continue being mediocre with him and have a lame duck HC in 2018. 

Tough spot to be in.

Alot assumptions on both sides of those questions.

How about just rooting for your team...

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

No stance whatsoever... just interested in the discussion. What's worse? Rooting for JDR to get fired by losing 2 more games. Or hoping the team wins so they can continue being mediocre with him and have a lame duck HC in 2018. 

Tough spot to be in.

I'm not even rooting for us to lose.  I just want JDR out.  Hell, win the last 2 and still dump him and that would be ideal.  This holier than thou shtick is rich.

48 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I'm not even rooting for us to lose.  I just want JDR out.  Hell, win the last 2 and still dump him and that would be ideal.  This holier than thou shtick is rich.

I pointed out where you did but it's cool that you want to clarify your position.

Just an opinion. If you can't take the convo or support your position successfully then don't reply but don't expect to not be challenged on things on a discussion board.

22 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I pointed out where you did but it's cool that you want to clarify your position.

Just an opinion. If you can't take the convo or support your position successfully then don't reply but don't expect to not be challenged on things on a discussion board.

Irony is ironic. ???

31 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Irony is ironic. ???

If I couldn't take the convo than I would have quit this sub a long time ago. I love the discussions. This is one of the best forums for Raiders discussions around with alot of different views and good posters.

And how are your laughing emojis different than me saying SMH or "Next". In that sense, I guess it is ironic.

7 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

If I couldn't take the convo than I would have quit this sub a long time ago. I love the discussions. This is one of the best forums for Raiders discussions around with alot of different views and good posters.

And how are your laughing emojis different than me saying SMH or "Next". In that sense, I guess it is ironic.

Umm no you wouldn't have unless you get the last word. No response needed.

2 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Colts and Dolphins I think 

Yes, it specifically says teams that finish in the same spot *** the Raiders. We finished 3rd as did the Dolphins and the Colts.

When looking at the sch. I always run thru the QBs we'll most likely face. We'll have a good share of young guys, possibly 6 or more 1st or 2nd year QBs. Always a good thing. We'll see how it actually turns out.

1 Kizer or ?
2 ?
3 Mahomes Smith ?
4 Rivers
5 Goff
6 Big Ben
7 Rus
8 Brissett ?
9 Palmer
10 Flacco
11 Dalton
12 ?
13 Mahomes Smith ?
14 Rivers
15 Jimmy G
16 Tannehill ?

That's a much more promising schedule on paper than this year's was. Of course, it doesn't always work out like that - who would have expected the Giants to be the easiest game on our schedule this year and the Eagles one of the toughest when they were first announced?

But definitely a good looking schedule right now.

6 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

This is really bad if it's true

Definitely is worrisome, but not many teammates outside of Mack, Hudson, or KO have much of a leg to stand on for these criticisms. 

On another note, is RaidersBeat a fan site? They just seem really amateurish and reactionary. Reminds me more of fans on message boards or Twitter than professional reporters/writers.

Archived