Suh signs with Rams 1 year 14 million

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, Danger said:

We had about 7 players who got a solid chunk of playing time.

Player Def Snaps Def Snap Pct
55-B.Graham 666 64.60%
75-V.Curry 578 56.10%
91-F.Cox 608 59.00%
94-B.Allen 422 40.90%
93-T.Jernigan 492 47.70%
56-C.Long 496 48.10%
96-D.Barnett 424 41.10%

2018 looks like

Allen -> Ngata
Curry -> Bennett (So long as there isn't too long of a suspension)

He did that specifically to keep them all fresh, in waves! Once the Playoffs started, I believe as they advanced Cox rarely came off the field. Which was kinda the point of the rotation.

Suh/Donald should be filthy. 

4 hours ago, Danger said:

LOL you Rams fans love to toss around that word "insecure" Do you guys even know what it means? No one is acting insecure, I'm just laughing at out arrogant most of you seem to be.

And no, The Eagles won the Super Bowl this year fam. Until Super Bowl 53, we the champs and you best believe I'm gonna rub it in everyone's faces without an ounce of shame.

Or it could be the fact that Eagles fans have jumped into numerous Rams related threads this offseason, and for no real reason, started thumping their chests.

I mean, this thread is about the Rams signing Suh, and for some reason, certain Eagles fans feel the need to remind people they won the SB and proclaim they are the better team.

If that isn't insecurity, then what exactly is it?

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Or it could be the fact that Eagles fans have jumped into numerous Rams related threads this offseason, and for no real reason, started thumping their chests.

I mean, this thread is about the Rams signing Suh, and for some reason, certain Eagles fans feel the need to remind people they won the SB and proclaim they are the better team.

I mean is it a big deal if you come in and say “it wont matter because we’re the champs, have a great team, and will win anyways” i mean that’s not insecurity

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I mean is it a big deal if you come in and say “it wont matter because we’re the champs, have a great team, and will win anyways” i mean that’s not insecurity

It isnt?

I mean, if you feel the need to proclaim your dominance in a thread that has nothing to do with your team....I'd say that is textbook insecurity.

31 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Responding to the Eagles fans talking trash about your team. Duuuuh. xD

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It isnt?

I mean, if you feel the need to proclaim your dominance in a thread that has nothing to do with your team....I'd say that is textbook insecurity.

It’s insecurity. 

Go check the “who has the most pressure” thread in Gen. There’s another on the first page lol.

46 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It’s insecurity. 

Go check the “who has the most pressure” thread in Gen. There’s another on the first page lol.

Which one of the 3 "Eagles Posters" posts are you referring too? The only one you could possibly be referring to is Pete's?

However it's a legit question. 

Serious question:

When was the last time the "offseason darling" actually won the Super Bowl?

It usually is the team we least expect..................or the Patriots again

One that if made by any other fan base, no one including yourself would be pointing out.

I'm not among the masses some of you are upset with (news to me if I am) however this notion We as Eagles Fans can mention the word SB or thump our chests with Ram Posters who were all but trolling Us every chance they got after Wentz/they lost in the playoffs, is comical.

The same posters calling out our fan base (know who you are) were the same one's finding every opportunity they could to do exactly the same with us 2 months ago.

So when comments about Dream Team, Off-season/Paper Champs, Dynasties, etc get mentioned. Take said comments with a grain of salt because every single one in some fashion or another, We've heard at nauseam over the years! Nauseam by more then just one fan base.

I can't think of a single SB Winning Fanbase "not" chest thump, talk smack, etc directly after winning? Not one? Especially those who were deemed lucky or a fluke by the masses. Just saying.

Pot - Kettle

Kettle- Pot

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Which one of the 3 "Eagles Posters" posts are you referring too? The only one you could possibly be referring to is Pete's?

However it's a legit question. One that if made by any other fan base, no one including yourself would be pointing out.

I'm not among the masses some of you are upset with (news to me if I am) however this notion We as Eagles Fans can mention the word SB or thump our chests with Ram Posters who were all but trolling Us every chance they got after Wentz/they lost in the playoffs, is comical.

The same posters calling out our fan base (know who you are) were the same one's finding every opportunity they could to do exactly the same with us 2 months ago.

So when comments about Dream Team, Off-season/Paper Champs, Dynasties, etc get mentioned. Take said comments with a grain of salt because every single one in some fashion or another, We've heard at nauseam over the years! Nauseam by more then just one fan base.

I can't think of a single SB Winning Fanbase "not" chest thump, talk smack, etc directly after winning? Not one? Especially those who were deemed lucky or a fluke Hy the masses.

Pot - Kettle

Kettle- Pot

Again, the issue isn’t chest thumping or smack talk. The issue is that it’s happening in multiple threads that aren’t even about competition or anything. Nobody’s discounting their championship or dismissing them as NFC contenders. Hell, this is a news thread about a signing - go back and read some of the posts. 

The comment I’m talking about is in the “who has the most pressure” thread in which both the Eagles aren’t mentioned and the question isn’t relevant to the thread. I’m not even a Rams fan, it’s just funny to me how insecure some people are. 

Your justification of “well months ago, you were picking us apart/declaring us dead” doesn’t make much sense, since the teams were in the process of  playing each  other. Has about as little sense as “but other posters did it” - which I guess makes it less annoying? 

To each their own. It’s passing the point of Vikings vs Raiders in that old Bridgewater vs Carr thread. I won’t post anymore about the fanbases. 

To keep this slightly more on topic, I think Suh is about as perfect compliment to Donald as you can ask for. I can’t imagine their edge rushers/LBers stay the same.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

LOL you Rams fans love to toss around that word "insecure" Do you guys even know what it means? No one is acting insecure, I'm just laughing at out arrogant most of you seem to be.

And no, The Eagles won the Super Bowl this year fam. Until Super Bowl 53, we the champs and you best believe I'm gonna rub it in everyone's faces without an ounce of shame.

this-seems-insecure.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I can't think of a single SB Winning Fanbase "not" chest thump, talk smack, etc directly after winning? Not one? Especially those who were deemed lucky or a fluke by the masses. Just saying.

Pot - Kettle

Kettle- Pot

When we win in 2018, don't worry, we'll be classy. Except for Ramster. He'll be Ramster. xD

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

When we win in 2018, don't worry, we'll be classy. Except for Ramster. He'll be Ramster. xD

I’m the most chill dude here. Don’t think I thumped my chest once last season. I did however talk smack on the eagles! But I was rooting for them against MN and that’s on record I hate MN. 

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

However it's a legit question. 

One that if made by any other fan base, no one including yourself would be pointing out.

Pot - Kettle

Kettle- Pot

The point you're missing is, This Thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Eagles. It's about an offseason signing by the Rams, and multiple Eagle fans are showing up claiming they are still the better team. No one be knocking the Eagles fans for thumping their chest if it were relevant to the thread... But it's not... Not even a little. That's why people are labeling it as insecurity.

And if Rams Fans were trolling you as you say, I'm sure you didn't like it, and you probably didn't respond kindly. So the pot Kettle thing goes both ways.

46 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

The point you're missing is, This Thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Eagles. It's about an offseason signing by the Rams, and multiple Eagle fans are showing up claiming they are still the better team. No one be knocking the Eagles fans for thumping their chest if it were relevant to the thread... But it's not... Not even a little. That's why people are labeling it as insecurity.

And if Rams Fans were trolling you as you say, I'm sure you didn't like it, and you probably didn't respond kindly. So the pot Kettle thing goes both ways.

To be fair, until proven otherwise the Eagles are the better team. Just like the Patriots going into last season. It's part of being defending champs. Until knocked off the thrown, it's fact.

I don't think (not reading this whole thread) anyone suggested the Rams aren't among the Favorites in the NFC. But to call them or any team including the Eagles the clear cut favorites? No.

Without question on paper these additions are scary. Like Best Defense in NFL type  scary. However until games are played, players gel and teams begin to win or lose, it's nothing more then speculation on any of our parts. That's all.

Archived