2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

4 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Man, the Braves aren’t far off. Get Gohara back in the rotation, and call up Soroka, and the starting staff should be pretty descent.

Just got to fix the pen, but I think Fried and Biddle are two lefty’s that are going to do work down there, along with Minter. Just need other guys to step up.

vizcaino is fine too tbh, we just need a couple guys to step up. I think sims could do it if he gets prepped right in gwinnett and pitches every couple days.

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

vizcaino is fine too tbh, we just need a couple guys to step up. I think sims could do it if he gets prepped right in gwinnett and pitches every couple days.

Vizcaino is gone soon. We arent going to resign him. He is inconsistent and some dumb team will give him a bigger deal than he deserves.

21 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Vizcaino is gone soon. We arent going to resign him. He is inconsistent and some dumb team will give him a bigger deal than he deserves.

hes till got 1 more year of arb. We're likely holding onto him throught 2019 unless he implodes.

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

This ump is just refusing to call low strikes in the Cubs/Brewers. Heyward watched 3 strikes go past him and all 3 were called balls.

And now the favor is returned.  Leadoff walk to Sogard on 4 pitches, where 3 were strikes.  

Archived