Dez Bryant Released

WizardHawk

I remember 2015, we let Murray walk, Dez went down week 1, and Romo week 2.

By the time Dez came back, he was 80%, the season was lost, and Matt Cassel was throwing wobble ducks all over the field.  I think Dez gave us the only highlight of that year

deztd.0.0.gif

Edited by DaBoys

He was always there to bail his QB out with a last ditch jump ball, or a simple fade in the red zone. Romo owes a lot of his legacy to Dezs ability to catch and deliver with just about every target.

source.gif

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

You don't even know want he did last year. Your opinion is losing value on this subject.

So I was off on the yardage, big deal. 6 TDs in a season for 16 million dollars is a freakin joke and Easily replacable!

18 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

So I was off on the yardage, big deal. 6 TDs in a season for 16 million dollars is a freakin joke and Easily replacable!

I think it's insane that you're using touchdown production against Dez Bryant of all people, especially when Dak left potential touchdowns on the field. As if Dez Bryant couldn't conceivably turn around and put together a 10+ touchdown season. That isn't easily replaceable. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

At least Josh Norman could shut him down. Is that a..... post!?

2016-11-24-22_21_10.gif

So many good CBs shut Dez down.. by merit of being lucky enough to not get targeted. I wish I could find a GIF of Dez making Janoris Jenkins fall flat on his face and then sprinting to the endzone wide open for what should have been a huge touchdown. Dez can't beat Jenkins though, because stats say so and that's all that matters apparently. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

What’s funny is I’m probably gonna remember Dez the most for his big drops or just bad luck. The GB game obviously. The Giants game where his arse came in out of bounds when he made an amazing catch so the TD was nullified. 

Edit: I think it might have been his hand that came down OB. Can’t quite remember. 

Edited by MightyMouse07

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

What’s funny is I’m probably gonna remember Dez the most for his big drops or just bad luck. The GB game obviously. The Giants game where his arse came in out of bounds when he made an amazing catch so the TD was nullified. 

Are you thinking of his pinky? The guy has definitely had some bad luck. 

dez-vs-cowboys.gif?w=680

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Are you thinking of his pinky? The guy has definitely had some bad luck. 

dez-vs-cowboys.gif?w=680

Yep. I edited it and remembered it was his hand. That was gut wrenching. Something like would seem to happen to him once a year. I love the guy and I’ll miss him but now we move on. Can’t do nothing but root for the team and that we can find a capable player to replace his production. 

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

Bro, when your QB is only tossing 22 freaking TDs a year, 6 rec. TDs is not easily replaceable. You're acting like Dak is good at throwing. 6 TDs? We are talking about 30% of Daks passing game here.

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1