Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

10 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I haven’t watched much of them this year outside of a few highlights, but what’s the take on this year’s team? Like a 6 seed if KP stays healthy or is that too ambitious?

They're better without Bradley Beal in the line up as usual and should've dealt him to the Warriors two years ago. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:46 AM, lavar703 said:

They're better without Bradley Beal in the line up as usual and should've dealt him to the Warriors two years ago. 

+18 with Beal on the floor tonight. In 19 min he has 10 pts (2-2 from 3), 5 rebs, 5 asts, 1 steal & 1 block. He’s not holding the team back.

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

To be fair right now Shai is just a force of nature

I like Beal. I like the fact that he wanted to stay here. However, the team just doesn't win with him. I think this team would be so much further along had they made that Golden State proposed trade. Although, I also think Tommy Sheppard couldn't draft if his life depended on it. He's a pretty bad GM in my opinion. 

23 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I like Beal. I like the fact that he wanted to stay here. However, the team just doesn't win with him. I think this team would be so much further along had they made that Golden State proposed trade. Although, I also think Tommy Sheppard couldn't draft if his life depended on it. He's a pretty bad GM in my opinion. 

Beal is not why they lost the game. The bench players outside of Rui did nothing when they were in the game & we lost the lead in the 3rd Q. Beal basically won us the game in the 4th Q & hit what should’ve been the game winning shot w/ 6 seconds left but then Unseld ridiculously had Monte Morris guarding SGA instead of Deni or Kuz to make it harder for him to shoot over them for that 3, and they lost.

Wizards come back in the 4th quarter, had a chance to win the game in regulation but it went into overtime where they stepped up the D like in the 4th quarter & held the Heat to 0-8 in Overtime.

The Wiz win in a squeaker but it certainly wasn’t pretty. Beal was efficient & good, as was Rui & Kispert, Deni hurt his finger in the 1st quarter & didn’t return & everyone else was inefficient for most of the game.

Beal: 27 pts (5-9 from 3), 8 asts & 2 reb

Kuz: 21 pts (2-12 from 3), 5 asts & 8 rebs

KP: 20 pts (1-6 from 3) 5 asts & 17 rebs

Kispert: 17 pts (5-8 from 3) 3 asts, 4 rebs

Rui: 13 pts, 8 reb, 3 asts

Taj Gibson had some good minutes in the 4th Q & in overtime on D, on rebounding & screens to free up Beal for shots. He had zero pts but had 8 rebs & played solid D w/ 2 blocks & 1 rebound.