What State or Country are you from?

BayRaider

I live in a smallish town outside Richmond, VA called Mechanicsville

1) How is the scenery? Scenery isn't all that bad depending on where you go. When i moved there as  kid it was alot more farm land than suburban areas but now that has shifted a lot. A couple good parks nearby and places to run trails.

2) How is the culture? I wouldnt say it is cultured lol

3) Affordability? I'd say it is very affordable. Despite the fact it has been built up alot it still isn't so chaotic like that of Richmond

4) Things to do? Nothing that most places dont have. Movie theater, restaurants, golf, parks etc. Wife and I are home bodies but we've lived here pretty much our whole life

5) Demographic: Mix of farming families and upper middle/high class people so I'd say its well-mixed. It's definitely that way at the school my wife teaches and you could say the same of our neighbors. 

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Man I was at that pier like damn near every summer day back in middle school. All the homies hung out there back then. I forget the weight but I caught a ridiculously big shark off that pier. Or it was on my line at least. My dads buddy like drug it to the shore. It was on the news and ****. Cool story fin. I know dog I got these all day. 

Some old drunk guy there was talking to me about a huge shark he caught off the pier

he probably remembered some lil kid catching one back in the day and stole your story dawg 

On 4/15/2018 at 8:39 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1) How is the scenery? Scenery isn't all that bad depending on where you go. When i moved there as  kid it was alot more farm land than suburban areas but now that has shifted a lot. A couple good parks nearby and places to run trails.

3) Affordability? I'd say it is very affordable. Despite the fact it has been built up alot it still isn't so chaotic like that of Richmond

4) Things to do? Nothing that most places dont have. Movie theater, restaurants, golf, parks etc. Wife and I are home bodies but we've lived here pretty much our whole life

5) Demographic: Mix of farming families and upper middle/high class people so I'd say its well-mixed. It's definitely that way at the school my wife teaches and you could say the same of our neighbors. 

I can vouch for all this xD

Are you viewed as a failure if you're not a mechanic in Mechanicsville

36 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Are you viewed as a failure if you're not a mechanic in Mechanicsville

As a CPA Yea there was a riot, they tried to grab me but their greasy fingers were never clean enough to grab hold and then tried to sell me $2200 in parts that i didnt need so i audited them

I went to Atlee.  O.o

Archived