Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dipo the lord and savior will beat them all. 

Seriously he’s the closet thing to Dwade we’ve seen. Respect. 

Dipo has been hooping no doubt. I want to see him show out vs the Cavs.

Fultz has some Wade in him too. Or at least he did when his jumper wasn't broke. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dipo has been hooping no doubt. I want to see him show out vs the Cavs.

Fultz has some Wade in him too. Or at least he did when his jumper wasn't broke. 

Dipo more cuz of his defense it’s crazy good. He’s a monster on the break like wade.. Oof you remember that was unstoppable.. 

havent seen Fultz play at all so I can’t say. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not a knock on Simmons but Lebron is way more athletic. Simmons moves stiff and can’t explode like Lebron. He’s just on another playet athletic wise. What he’s doing at 34 isn’t normal by any means. 

Nah, you're underestimating his athleticism if you think he is only 25% the athlete LeBron is. And LeBron is explosive but Simmons may be quicker, at least in the half court. You get Bron going full court and he's in a league of his own. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what?

I didn't make the poll

usually the person who has the 1st post in the thread is the one who created it. but how would you know that, you only have 67,000 posts on this site

I did and I even put myself on it. 

Nvm 

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

So what I gathered from this thread so far is rammy has an unwarranted massive bone for Dipo and is trying to come up with every excuse he can to think Philly isn't a good team. Lol keep doing you guy.

Tammy is a Pacers homer through and through.. What do you expect?

Sixers most likely won't shoot like that again but they also just outplayed Miami in the entire second half in pretty much every way.

This team is going to be terrifying when Embiid comes back in a game or two. Might have a game or two for them to adjust and for him to get back up to speed but this team can honestly beat anyone the way they're playing right now and especially if you add in Embiid. Sixers defense is so much better with him out there.

Signing Belinelli and Ilyasova were huge moves. They definitely have enough shooters to surround Simmons when you also consider Redick and Covington. And getting Fultz back was big because they have another PG that can now attack the basket regardless of the defender.

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He's paid like a top 5 player, acts like a top 5 player, and hasn't played like a top 30 player.  He forces the issue way too much and is lackadaisical when the ball isn't in his hands.

I hope you’re just referring to this season, when he’s been battling injuries. The same complaint you have about Wall you can have about Russ.

52 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I hope you’re just referring to this season, when he’s been battling injuries. The same complaint you have about Wall you can have about Russ.

Mostly, but he's never even finished in the top 5 for PER among just PGs.  (Not that PER is the end all, be all, but it's a useful tool).  I used to love Wall because of what I thought he could become, but he's a lost cause.  I wouldn't want him on my team.

The super max is going to bite a bunch of teams in the butt.

Archived