CB Daryl Worley arrested after altercation with police; released by Eagles; signed by Raiders

TecmoSuperJoe

15 hours ago, Jeezla said:

He's a lock down corner in the sense he could get locked down. Have to give him props though. He didn't allow a single catch during his time in Philly.

Locked down... or locked up? Sorry, I had to. It was just there for the taking.

9 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Under Mckenzie in the past 3 years, they've been 25-23.

Mediocre? Sure.

Poor, not really.

Are you saying Mckenzie is a bad GM, or that Gruden put together a bad staff. Because both are tenuous arguments at best based on their bodies of work.

Not sure why you feel the need to be so negative about a trade that you guys didn't really lose and a player who probably wouldn't have played meaningful snaps.

But hey, to each their own.

Considering they've had 1 winning season in the past 15 or so, yeah as a whole they've been a poorly run franchise. We'll see if they've truly turned the corner now this season. There was a time where they viewed alongside the old Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns as the dumpster fires of the NFL. I hope things work for out the Raiders, truthfully. The only team I want to see be terrible forever is the Browns. 

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Considering they've had 1 winning season in the past 15 or so, yeah as a whole they've been a poorly run franchise. We'll see if they've truly turned the corner now this season. There was a time where they viewed alongside the old Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns as the dumpster fires of the NFL. I hope things work for out the Raiders, truthfully. The only team I want to see be terrible forever is the Browns. 

Any season without winning the super bowl is a losing season to me .I wouldn't care if the Raiders went 10-6 for seven years straight if they didnt raise the Lombardi trophy I personally label it as a lost.

15 minutes ago, BABYLON 5 said:

Any season without winning the super bowl is a losing season to me .I wouldn't care if the Raiders went 10-6 for seven years straight if they didnt raise the Lombardi trophy I personally label it as a lost.

I feel like this mindset is going to make you very unhappy in the long run. js.

47 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel like this mindset is going to make you very unhappy in the long run. js.

I had this mindset since 88 when I first started being a Raider fan and I'm 40 now and feel the same I have over 27 years of being a Raider .So that long run you talking about I already walk it and ran it .ijs

14 hours ago, Danger said:

Who is arguing that they haven’t been poorly run over the last 15 years?  I would say the last few years have been much better in terms of management.  Maybe not overall win/loss success, but we have some talent and we aren’t a bottom feeder like we were before RM.  

6 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Who is arguing that they haven’t been poorly run over the last 15 years?  I would say the last few years have been much better in terms of management.  Maybe not overall win/loss success, but we have some talent and we aren’t a bottom feeder like we were before RM.  

I don't think alot of the younger/newer NFL fans know a whole lot about the old man(RIP).

Edit; and just to add to this. People forget that this team  is one year removed from a 10(11?) season with one of the worst head coaches in the league leading the charge.

2 hours ago, daineraider said:

While this is true, it doesn't make RM a very good GM. He's had too many questionable picks in the first round for me to cut him any sort of slack. Seems like you've had the same holes on your team for 3 years in a row.

He did a good job cleaning up the mess and getting the cap in order. He's also done a good job managing the actual outflow of cash because his owner doesn't have as deep of pockets as other owners, but is he the guy to take you to the pinnacle of the sport? I have serious doubts. 

6 hours ago, N4L said:

While this is true, it doesn't make RM a very good GM. He's had too many questionable picks in the first round for me to cut him any sort of slack. Seems like you've had the same holes on your team for 3 years in a row.

He did a good job cleaning up the mess and getting the cap in order. He's also done a good job managing the actual outflow of cash because his owner doesn't have as deep of pockets as other owners, but is he the guy to take you to the pinnacle of the sport? I have serious doubts. 

I can agree with everything you said about Reggie but i believe he's gonna take the back seat for now and just managed contacts and other things .And gruden will bring his players in don't know how its gonna turn out but it seems thats the plan,but I'm sure RM gonna have some input but i believe gruden is calling the shots now

On 4/25/2018 at 12:38 AM, N4L said:

What questionable picks in the first round?

Hayden is a bust.

Mack is an all pro.

Cooper is a very talented young receiver.

Joseph is a promising safety.

Conley was injured.

He had one bad pick. The rest have ranged from fine to very good. 

Blame the coaching staff. Once pagano took over as defensive coordinator, this team was an above average defense statistically. When coaches don't know their players, can't put them in positions to succeed and have bad schemes, the results will be poor, even if there's talent on the team.

If you don't like Mckenzie, that's fine. Don't make up garbage to try to make your point.

Archived