Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

11 minutes ago, viking said:

With 50m going to Rodgers and 20M going to Adams how does the Packers salary cap look?

Surely they're gonna have to have big losses over the rest of the roster?

We'll be cutting Z, but that's the only guarantee. Probably more restructures/extensions for Amos, Preston, Billy Turner, Crosby. We're going to ride this like the Saints did with Brees and push money out. 2024-2025 is going to be really ugly for us, but I wouldn't expect much roster turnover the next two years. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We'll be cutting Z, but that's the only guarantee. Probably more restructures/extensions for Amos, Preston, Billy Turner, Crosby. We're going to ride this like the Saints did with Brees and push money out. 2024-2025 is going to be really ugly for us, but I wouldn't expect much roster turnover the next two years. 

Nice, thanks for the reply

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Just one more SB win in the next 2 seasons and its all worth it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Davante not happy. says he won't play on franchise tag.

stay tooned.

That’s what they all say. 

If Adams was truly interested in forcing the Packers’ hand in coming up with a long term deal, he’d show up and sign the tender.