Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packers Updates

swede700

Jordan Love came on strong last season and removed any doubt that he’s the quarterback the Packers want to build their offense around, but his coaches still see areas where he can get better. Packers quarterbacks coach Tom Clements and head coach Matt LaFleur both spoke this offseason about the importance of Love perfecting his fundamentals.

LaFleur:  “But what we’re making a big emphasis on is having perfect feet. Making sure the guys go through their progressions, having perfect feet. And when they’re not, they hear about it."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/packers-coaches-emphasizing-footwork-and-fundamentals-with-jordan-love

good to see them catching up to what O'Connell preaches.

Edited by vike daddy

On 6/29/2024 at 10:59 AM, SteelKing728 said:

Go Pack Go!

You know what I found most obnoxious was that yesterday, on my drive back from vacation, I passed a truck that had painted a giant G logo on the back of it with Go Pack Go on it. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, swede700 said:

You know what I found most obnoxious was that yesterday, on my drive back from vacation, I passed a truck that had painted a giant G logo on the back of it with Go Pack Go on it. 

And it wasn't even a pickup, which I'd understand.  It was a work truck, kinda like a UHaul. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Seems highly unlikely he ends up being the highest paid QB.

NFL on ESPN@ESPNNFL

@adamschefter says he could see Jordan Love becoming "the highest-paid quarterback in NFL history" by the end of the week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

NFL on ESPN@ESPNNFL

@adamschefter says he could see Jordan Love becoming "the highest-paid quarterback in NFL history" by the end of the week.

The Danny Dimes Dilemma: Break the bank for half a year of production? 

• Like 2