Barkley or Chubb at #4?

BleedTheClock

Who do you prefer at #4?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would u pick between these two?

32 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I vote trade down. Denzel Ward, Tremaine Edmunds, Roquan Smith and Derwin James could have just as big of an impact. They all 4 have elite potential.

I think smith and Edmunds is overrated. Give me Ward or James. Hell if they like those two that much. Work a trade down a couple slots and aim for Chubb Barkley Ward or James 

Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

I don't see the love for Derwin James. We have a SS and chose to play 10 men on the field pretty consistently. I don't trust Gregg Williams to do anything with 3 safety looks and it's too early to give up on Peppers. 

I think they want to try James at CB. Turn him into a Xavier Rhodes type.

I guess I just don't get the Barkley train of thought. RB's have the shortest careers of any position. It's been proven that many good RB's can be found after round 1, and they are very reliant on the quality of their Oline. Barkley is flashy but if you really watch him, he does not run well inside and hesitates A LOT. I could get behind a pick like Guice at the end of the round or at 33 MAYBE. Much rather roll with what we have and add a Penny or Chubb or Jones. Top Tier DE's impact the game so much more, last longer are a bit tougher to find in the later rounds. I don't think DE or RB are both areas that need improved that much, but you can never have too many good pass rushers. Same can't be said at RB. Just my .02

Archived