All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Yeah, I feel like giving Big E a push into the mid-card scene and let Xavier and Kofi do the tag thing would be an interesting twist on things and they can still do the whole New Day gimmick with it, it would just be something different to see than what we have been seeing and give them something to do when they aren't going after the tag titles.

Cody Rhodes couldn’t have a 5 star match if his life depended on it. His match with Ibushi was another 3 star match. Love Cody’s character but his abnormally slow style reminds me of Orton and Orton is the most boring wrestler going , and has been for years.

25 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So he's Orton with personality?

He’s capable of doing really athletic stuff, but he works so slow and his matches are all the same, so ya he’s basically Orton in the ring. Way more personality.

Kenny vs Hangman was awesome. 

14 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Yeah, I feel like giving Big E a push into the mid-card scene and let Xavier and Kofi do the tag thing would be an interesting twist on things and they can still do the whole New Day gimmick with it, it would just be something different to see than what we have been seeing and give them something to do when they aren't going after the tag titles.

I like this idea a lot. They don’t need to split New Day up for Big E to start a singles push. 

Archived