All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

On 4/27/2018 at 6:34 PM, DawgX said:

Such a boring event. Wish I hadn't wasted my time watching it. And where was Sami? I thought he'd be in the show.

Also, Balor should have worn his LGBT themed attire.

EDIT: I guess Sami didn't go due to him being a Syrian.

wwe in trouble for showing an ad featuring women as it is lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

They come off as juvenile and unrelatable to me. I can’t take it serious. 

Very forgettable show last night, 

Speaking of juvenile. Anyone else sick of New Day? Theyve become one of those things that if a nonwrestling fan sees, leaves me kinda ashamed to be a wrestling fan.

35 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Speaking of juvenile. Anyone else sick of New Day? Theyve become one of those things that if a nonwrestling fan sees, leaves me kinda ashamed to be a wrestling fan.

I’m not gonna go as far as you, because I have liked the new day a lot in the past. I do not like the pancake gimmick and they haven’t done much to further their characters at all lately. 

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

I’m not gonna go as far as you, because I have liked the new day a lot in the past. I do not like the pancake gimmick and they haven’t done much to further their characters at all lately. 

I liked them in the past too. Thought it was something great to get kids interested. But this pancake thing is lasting forever. And babyoil? This gimmick is really holding these guys back at this point, beating a dead horse while fishing out a dry lake for new ideas.

2 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I liked them in the past too. Thought it was something great to get kids interested. But this pancake thing is lasting forever. And babyoil? This gimmick is really holding these guys back at this point, beating a dead horse while fishing out a dry lake for new ideas.

Right. It’s like they’re trying too hard now.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Been sick of them for a long time now. They put on good matches, so they're still very valuable to the tag team division, but their gimmick has bored me for so long now. I almost always skip their promos now.

i think they just have to make one New  Day guy a singles only competitor.  Just to switch it up a bit.   They can still all go out together but yea, this pancake thing is just stupid.  It was funny for like 2-3 weeks but like normal, wwe over plays the joke