All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Such a boring event. Wish I hadn't wasted my time watching it. And where was Sami? I thought he'd be in the show.

Also, Balor should have worn his LGBT themed attire.

EDIT: I guess Sami didn't go due to him being a Syrian.

For as big of a deal as they made this event, nothing really happened. You could have missed the entire show and not even realized it the following night on Raw. The only thing that happened was that Matt & Bray won the Tag Titles.

And none of the matches were even really good.

Oh, and yeah, that crowd was dead as hell. They could have performed in a mortuary and gotten a louder pop.

I’m about to watch Suzuki vs Naito. Before, I wanna say this storyline has been so well developed. I don’t even know what they’re saying but the non verbals, facial expressions , emotions really come through. Naito doing everything to get under Minoru’s skin , Suzuki trying to break Naito in yet every time he goes after him Naito is still TRANQUILLO.

The WWE could really learn how to develop a story properly from NJPW

On 4/28/2018 at 12:25 PM, BleedTheClock said:

For as big of a deal as they made this event, nothing really happened. You could have missed the entire show and not even realized it the following night on Raw. The only thing that happened was that Matt & Bray won the Tag Titles.

And none of the matches were even really good.

Oh, and yeah, that crowd was dead as hell. They could have performed in a mortuary and gotten a louder pop.

Just a ridiculously long house show with a terrible, terrible crowd. Really regret wasting my time with it.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Just a ridiculously long house show with a terrible, terrible crowd. Really regret wasting my time with it.

I'm glad I forgot about it. I fast-forwarded through most of it thank God, because I initially planned to watch it live.

Another piece of evidence to support my thesis:  Crowds make or break shows.

I still dont understand the finish of the Lesnar vs Reigns match. Was that not planned? Because I dont see how they cant use that going forward. Reigns clearly won the match. His feet hit the ground before lesnars did. Maybe he comes out tonight and talks up how Lesnar is the companies man and that he was cheated out of the belt. That is a storyline that can work. Then have Joe come out and tell him to shut his mouth and quit complaining. 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:55 PM, pollino14 said:

Really can not comprehend how in the hell you have DB go that long and don’t win. Insane 

Because despite all the hype they'd been throwing out trying to build up that event, it was a glorified house show in the end.

Love these fans. lol

Roman boo'd to pieces. Vince: "Quick, send Jinder out there to draw some heat." (Jinder gets pop) Vince: "Crap, Send Sami out to draw heat off Roman!" (Sami gets pop) Vince: "Dang, forgot hes from Canada."

Archived