- Kevin Toliver (CB)

- Trenton Thompson (DT)

- Shaun Dion Hamilton (LB)

- Troy Fumagalli (TE)

- Michael Dickson (P)

- JK Scott (P)

- Kyle Allen (QB)

19 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Getting to the point now that I would start to think about trading up to get Bo Scarbrough

Pretty crazy he hasn't been picked. I know his skill set isn't great for today's NFL, but he has the raw athletic ability to have impact at the next level.

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Pretty crazy he hasn't been picked. I know his skill set isn't great for today's NFL, but he has the raw athletic ability to have impact at the next level.

Seems like the narrative around Scarbrough is that he can't play on 3rd down because he hasn't shown he's good as a pass catching back.

And I think that's really poor scouting by some teams. Coming out of high school, Bo was listed as an athlete by most recruiting services. He was a RB/WR. He wasn't asked to do that at Alabama and he also just didn't see the field that much because of injury.

I think the injury issues might be a concern for teams too.

Could be a Clement like player. You end up drafting/signing him and you tell him to lose some weight for when he shows up to camp and you see what you get.

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Did Holton Hill bang someone's wife? 

Possibly xD

But he was also suspended an entire season for reportedly failing drug tests I think

6'2 corner that is rated as a guy that could go in the 2nd or 3rd round without off field issues? That sounds like a perfect UDFA

10 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Possibly xD

But he was also suspended an entire season for reportedly failing drug tests I think

6'2 corner that is rated as a guy that could go in the 2nd or 3rd round without off field issues? That sounds like a perfect UDFA

Or a perfect 7th

Archived