SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

neither are the rockets. 

Correct. They'll be in the "watching from home on the couch" bracket. Your two best players are renowned for their choking.

nah..

Remind me: How many years has Mike D'Antoni coached in the NBA? How many NBA championships has he won as a HC? How many times has he made the NBA Finals as a HC?

Just now, jrry32 said:

Remind me: How many years has Mike D'Antoni coached in the NBA? How many NBA championships has he won as a HC? How many times has he made the NBA Finals as a HC?

Look at the facts here:
1. Mike D'Antoni was basically carried to relevancy by Steve Nash.
2. Steve Nash is Canadian.
3. LeBron owns Canada, which will soon be re-named to something that we can stick "Le" in front of and have the back part of the country still sound like "Bron".

Even if they beat the Warriors (lulz), by the transitive property, LeBron owns the Rockets too.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

remind me how is that relevant to this season?

remind me how is that relevant to this season?

Team of chokers led by a coach known for choking

How does a team with Nash, Amari, Stat, and Joe Johnson not make the NBA Finals?

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Team of chokers led by a coach known for choking

How does a team with Nash, Amari, Stat, and Joe Johnson not make the NBA Finals?

The year they had a shot with that squad, Johnson broke his cheek bone. They had some bad luck in a few years, and a few others times just disappointed. 

Archived