2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

2 hours ago, oldman9er said:

I will say he seems like the perfect fit in terms of missing wr piece. He's bigger than our other wr and has the skill set to become a #1 wr. Also he has good route running which is a must for Kyle. 

1 hour ago, sherm said:

I will say he seems like the perfect fit in terms of missing wr piece. He's bigger than our other wr and has the skill set to become a #1 wr. Also he has good route running which is a must for Kyle. 

I could get on board with A.J. I think we’ll have to move to get him though.

5 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I could get on board with A.J. I think we’ll have to move to get him though.

Agreed. AJ Brown would top off my 1st rd BB, once and if we trade back and out of the top 15. 

Did you guys see the tweet from yesterday that the Cardinals posted a video which is linked below. They did a season preview and Josh Rosen is no where to be seen in the video. But other prominent players are from there team and QBs they are going to play. Lol

43 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Did you guys see the tweet from yesterday that the Cardinals posted a video which is linked below. They did a season preview and Josh Rosen is no where to be seen in the video. But other prominent players are from there team and QBs they are going to play. Lol

I wouldn't read too much into it. They basically put all their players who are actually worth a damn in the vid. And being that Rosen obviously isn't one of them at this time, his absence fits the narrative. 

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

I wouldn't read too much into it. They basically put all their players who are actually worth a damn in the vid. And being that Rosen obviously isn't one of them at this time, his absence fits the narrative. 

Taking the draft out of this for a minute, he's their starting, "franchise" QB who was drafted in the top half of the first round last year. That's a high-profile player that should be in a video like that. Rosen not being in it is definitely a slap in the face to him and a bad look like by the franchise. 

For comparison, Josh Allen didn't exactly light up the NFL last year, but I guarantee you he will be all over Buffalo's marketing materials this year. 

44 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Taking the draft out of this for a minute, he's their starting, "franchise" QB who was drafted in the top half of the first round last year. That's a high-profile player that should be in a video like that. Rosen not being in it is definitely a slap in the face to him and a bad look like by the franchise. 

For comparison, Josh Allen didn't exactly light up the NFL last year, but I guarantee you he will be all over Buffalo's marketing materials this year. 

Remember that time I completed some pretty crazy downfield passes, guys? 'Member? Don't 'member the 5 yard crossing routes, tho...

Archived