2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What if we get Houston or someone like in free agency and then Bosa goes #1 so we trade back down to #6, would you guys be fine if we take Devin White there or want another edge rusher regardless? 

Depends on which edge rushers are still available, I think, and who we would target, but Houston really isn't an every down player any more and he's hurt....a lot. We would still absolutely need a rookie capable of coming in playing meaningful snaps. I'd get the White selection though. 

I was already sold on Kaleb McGary NOT having the athleticism for this offense.. but I'll be damned if he didn't surpass my expectations in that agility drill. That bench rep freak, Opeta.. looked even better. Looked like a fit LB.

also thought Max Scharping looked very good. 

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

what about this Iosua Opeta lineman??? lifted an absurd 39 reps, and just ran... idk.. well. 

Hanks, ma boy! happy.gif

5.36 for Risner... expected better... U SUCK!

Sign me up for Hanks. I really like the pairing with Warner. Two excellent coverage LBs patroling the middle of the field, yes please. The big question is, will he fall to us in the 6th or will we have to trade up into the 5th to get him?

10 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Sign me up for Hanks. I really like the pairing with Warner. Two excellent coverage LBs patroling the middle of the field, yes please. The big question is, will he fall to us in the 6th or will we have to trade up into the 5th to get him?

top 75 prospect, or my name ain't Nathan Arizona. 

9 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Okereke's arm length is impressive. I like the guy, but his pass rushing needs refinement.

I think he rushes well enough. In my most humble opinion, his focus should be on defeating blocks, and diagnosing play development to begin with. 

Archived