BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

I'm pretty pissed off about that @SirA1 because I'm robbed of getting an opportunity to tender him on the market for value. His first contract expires this off season.

It may not be the case as his Spotrac shows the 5th year. I had to go back a few months on Roto and saw something where he would be a FA for Buffalo after he was traded. We'll have to see.

Benjamin's inconsistencies are well known, but he still gives the Bills a legitimate No. 1 receiver, and 6-foot-5 target for Tyrod Taylor to play pitch and catch with. A WR2, Benjamin's fantasy outlook doesn't change much. Turning 27 in February, Benjamin will be headed to free agency. The Panthers clearly decided they weren't willing to pay Benjamin in the spring.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/kelvin-benjamin-14437/

4 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Benjamin's option was picked up though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, WFLukic said:

So this is not a week?

It's a summation. Waivers have always been Regular season only.

I lost 3 OL last week as well to IR. And it's the main reason I lost last week and I claimed a bunch of OL at the end of waivers. This year people seem to harp on having one guy out as being disastrous when IRL it's not.

Also your mismanagement of waiver claims  (only 4 all year) for depth when you have plenty of roster space and cap to claim players over the Last several weeks isn't the leagues fault.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

What's the matter man? No one was forcing you to do anything.

I REALLY hate it when people make light of my frustrations like I have no right. I am a human and I'm allowed to be frustrated, air out my frustrations, and handle them in the way that I know how. I ESPECIALLY hate it when people try to contrive my frustrations into a single sentence. If you don't like that I'm occasionally going to get frustrated then as I said go ahead and replace me