BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

On 8/1/2018 at 3:06 PM, WFLukic said:

Are we gonna organise the team sheets like prior years where we put all the UFAs/RFAs/ERFAs at the bottom so we have our updated cap less all of them? 

No we're not gonna do that this year.

I'll explain. New spreadsheets are based on pivot tables. To keep pivot tables working, we need free space below it. Therefore we cannot present it the same way we did the last years.

However, your cap is already updated without RFAs and ERFAs. Once every transaction is locked (ERFA claims when they're done, RFA claims when they're not bidded on, RFA bids when they expire), we'll add the salary years and numbers to the database, which will update the pivot tables, giving you your new cap.

Hope this is fine for y'all

• Like 2

On 8/1/2018 at 9:18 PM, Jlash said:

Yea that ain't happening. Even if he guarantees it, it doesn't mean he actually has to do it.

If he wants to help while we have no one that's cool, but he already said he's too busy to do the day to day stuff. 

I'd rather have @rofldogs run the team during the offseason than no one. Plus he has shown he's competent. However as soon as we find a new owner, he should step down. If he wants to help as a co owner, that's obviously fine by me

What about trading though? Should we allow him to trade?

On 9/1/2018 at 6:07 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Frenchie, can you do me a huge Rookie favor...can you add the owners of each team to the team pages of the spreadsheet somewhere? it would be super helpful when looking for trades

done, line 7 of all sheets

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'd rather have @rofldogs run the team during the offseason than no one. Plus he has shown he's competent. However as soon as we find a new owner, he should step down. If he wants to help as a co owner, that's obviously fine by me

What about trading though? Should we allow him to trade?

Yea I guess he can trade. Every trade has to be approved though so if something stupid comes along it can be vetoed obviously.

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So when do I need to be active in here again with the free agency and so on? Haven't been able to keep up lately been very busy back at work.

you're good for a bit.  We'll make sure to tag you or pm you when we get an actual offseason scheduele

36 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So when do I need to be active in here again with the free agency and so on? Haven't been able to keep up lately been very busy back at work.

Owners meeting should come soon.

RFA is around march.

Draft in April

End of 3ups 3downs May or June

Free Agency in July

Shark Tank in August

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Owners meeting should come soon.

RFA is around march.

Draft in April

End of 3ups 3downs May or June

Free Agency in July

Shark Tank in August

I needed this.

(Edit: Yes I know all of this info can be found in the OP)

Edited by Hockey5djh

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

All day every day. Anything less is ridiculous.