BDL contract negotiations/transactions thread

Jlash

On 11/3/2017 at 1:14 PM, SirA1 said:

Approved OKC/Lousiana Trade

Since it was managements fault for the previous trade being processed without approval for London, I have no issue allowing the altered deal for Blount to go through.

Is this official? Spreadsheet hasn't been updated, want to know for sure if Blount is on my team so I can use him and Md4l can gameplan for him too haha. 

On 11/9/2017 at 2:20 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Khalil Mack 

Current deal: $4,300/year

5th year tender: $13,846

Proposed offer: $9,073/year ($18,146 total)

Current cap: $10,905

Additional cap hit: $4,773

Cap after proposed offer: $6,132

Slightly off. It is the higher of his AVG NFL Salary or his last BDL year. So in this case $4,669+$13,846 ($18,515) or $9,258/yr for 2 years.

Ruskie if you are ok with the revised numbers I will approve. It's done that way to give the player the best contract possible for the average.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Slightly off. It is the higher of his AVG NFL Salary or his last BDL year. So in this case $4,669+$13,846 ($18,515) or $9,258/yr for 2 years.

Ruskie if you are ok with the revised numbers I will approve. It's done that way to give the player the best contract possible for the average.

Sure thing boss.

#Puttingdownthenewguy

#Goingtosuetheleague

#MakeLondonGreatAgain

Week 11 waivers

Camden  RB Orleans Darkwa

Singapore  Edge  Chris McCain

Charleston  RB Austin Ekeler

OKC  G  Wes Schweitzer

Beach  G  Jamon Brown

Cuba  Edge   Adrian Clayborn

IR Claim

Cuba   Richard Sherman----S  Adrian Colbert

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:02 PM, SirA1 said:

Based on this, an additional cap hit of $185 should make the following changes

Cap after Mack offer: $5,947

London executes the following transaction:

Double Down - Cameron Erving 2 years $2000 salary current, new contract is 1 year $4000 salary (expires after 2017 season)

Cap after Double Down: $3,947

*Just to clarify, the 3Up&Over and 3Down is only from January 1st - May 29, correct?

Archived