Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

20 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

People do know that Michael Rodney = user FAH1223, correct?

I'm not even kidding. This is legitimately the third or fourth time he's tried copying his own tweets over here. 

Haha !  that's just awesome !

I guess that means I won't be getting a Christmas card this year  :D

40 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

People do know that Michael Rodney = user FAH1223, correct? I'm not even kidding. This is legitimately the third or fourth time he's tried copying his own tweets over here. 

How do you know this? Because of his tweet copying?

16 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Ugh, all I keep hearing is that Anthony Miller and Daesean Hamilton are having great camps so far. 

Miller was my favorite WR this year. Looked a lot like Antonio Brown to me. I was sick when Chicago took him.

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I was there for one day and I strongly disagree with this guy.

He spoke to “the guy,” huh?

Well, my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Scantling look really good out there.  I guess it's pretty serious.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:
2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Ugh, all I keep hearing is that Anthony Miller and Daesean Hamilton are having great camps so far. 

If you told me I could get EQ in the 6th no way I take either of those two.

I'll take Jackson and Burks with EQ any day

Not that TC means anything but I would have taken Miller over Josh Jackson and still would in a heartbeat. Miller was my WR1

22 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Not that TC means anything but I would have taken Miller over Josh Jackson and still would in a heartbeat. Miller was my WR1

I watched a lot of Memphis over the years, and Miller is one of my favorite collegiate players ever.  So much competitiveness and fire in his play, and he jumps off the screen every single game.

I can't argue with the sentiment that GB needs to nail that position down, but such a massive amount of draft resources have gone into the secondary. So it better work.

5 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Michael Rodney is an A-hole who makes a living by delivering classic east coast negativity into Packer Nation. He's a ripper, that's his schtick. Everything sucks and he's the only one who is brilliant enough to see it. Of course, the negative nancies eat it up like manna from heaven. Rodney sucks. And if you ever want to see a tantrum in action, just tell him so.

Mr. Sensitive will go off like fireworks on the 4th of July  :D

No insulting forum members!!

Archived