Saints Mark Ingram suspended 4 games

49erurtaza

40 minutes ago, VanS said:

Now people will see how good Alvin Kamara really is.  I got tired of hearing people say last year he couldn't handle a full workload.  Get ready for him to put up some silly stats next season.

I'm predicting a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season for Alvin Kamara in 2018.

Do you predict for anyone to have a bad or even average season?

47 minutes ago, VanS said:

Now people will see how good Alvin Kamara really is.  I got tired of hearing people say last year he couldn't handle a full workload.  Get ready for him to put up some silly stats next season.

I'm predicting a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season for Alvin Kamara in 2018.

I think that this is very realistic. Still bad news for the Saints. 

15 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Do you predict for anyone to have a bad or even average season?

Predicting greatness is a lot more fun than predicting who will suck. 

While I am a bit bummed that Ingram was suspended, it doesn't effect the Saints really in a negative way as Kamara getting more touches only hurts opposing defenses. Now if Kamara were to go down in the first couple games, then Ingram would have put us in a bad position, but for now we are fine.

48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Huh? Why?

6th rounder, they obvious need someone behind Ingram and Kamara. 3rd in the nation in yards after contact last year, against meh opponents...  he’s a small gadget player like Payton likes to use in his offense.

The pick makes a ton of sense and a lot of Saints fans were hoping for a RB in the later rounds.

Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended for four games for violating the league’s PED policy, which is a curious time to ask for a pay raise. But that’s apparently what Ingram is doing. Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Ingram wants a new contract and will not participate in any of the Saints’ voluntary offseason work. Rapoport also suggested the Saints may have talked about trading Ingram.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/08/report-suspended-saint-mark-ingram-wants-a-new-contract/

Archived