49erurtaza

Saints Mark Ingram suspended 4 games

40 minutes ago, VanS said:

Now people will see how good Alvin Kamara really is.  I got tired of hearing people say last year he couldn't handle a full workload.  Get ready for him to put up some silly stats next season.

I'm predicting a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season for Alvin Kamara in 2018.

Do you predict for anyone to have a bad or even average season?

28 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

giphy.gif

It is all going according to plan...

Gutenkunst probably gave Ingram the PEDs

He's better than Ted already! Lol

47 minutes ago, VanS said:

Now people will see how good Alvin Kamara really is.  I got tired of hearing people say last year he couldn't handle a full workload.  Get ready for him to put up some silly stats next season.

I'm predicting a 1,000 yard rushing and 1,000 yard receiving season for Alvin Kamara in 2018.

I think that this is very realistic. Still bad news for the Saints. 

Kamara will be the no-brainer RB1 the first quarter of the season in fantasy. Easy schedule plus supreme talent. 

15 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Do you predict for anyone to have a bad or even average season?

Predicting greatness is a lot more fun than predicting who will suck. 

While I am a bit bummed that Ingram was suspended, it doesn't effect the Saints really in a negative way as Kamara getting more touches only hurts opposing defenses. Now if Kamara were to go down in the first couple games, then Ingram would have put us in a bad position, but for now we are fine.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

They drafted Boston Scott in the 6th round this year. He’d be up next, but they might need to look for a vet now 

Huh? Why?

14 minutes ago, VanS said:

Predicting greatness is a lot more fun than predicting who will suck. 

Right, but its also not very realistic.

(But then neither is my bold predictions thread...)

Kamara can handle a bigger workload for a few games for sure

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Huh? Why?

6th rounder, they obvious need someone behind Ingram and Kamara. 3rd in the nation in yards after contact last year, against meh opponents...  he’s a small gadget player like Payton likes to use in his offense.

The pick makes a ton of sense and a lot of Saints fans were hoping for a RB in the later rounds.

Edited by domepatrol91

Week one got a little easier.

Unfortunately, the last time we played the Saints in New Orleans, Kamara had 150 yards and two TDs.

Sean Payton about to work all Drew Brees has left in the tank, it's back to Drew Brees slinging it 50 times a game again. 

Posted (edited)

I think a guy like Demarco Murray or Orleans Darkwa could be a good fill in for a few games. 

Both should be pretty cheap

Edited by domepatrol91

Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended for four games for violating the league’s PED policy, which is a curious time to ask for a pay raise. But that’s apparently what Ingram is doing. Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Ingram wants a new contract and will not participate in any of the Saints’ voluntary offseason work. Rapoport also suggested the Saints may have talked about trading Ingram.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/08/report-suspended-saint-mark-ingram-wants-a-new-contract/