WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, ohiogenius said:

You have to play a perfect game against GS

Its really impossible if the refs are so one sided with bad calls

The one-sided refs have kept Klay on the bench for long stretches, so . . . .

It's now or never for Harden to show up... I don't expect him to, he's not a true superstar in my book just a stat stuffer supreme, but he can prove me so, so wrong, and he's got 12 minutes to do it. I'm rooting for you Harden, but I know you don't have it in you. Fold like you always do.

Durant/Spicy were great that quarter, but also very fortunate on at least five wide open 3s missed by Houston.

Put Curry/Klay/Green on the floor to start the 4th. Get Durant a few minutes of rest. 

Harden is going to be in attack mode or settle? Because if he has a big on him, it's a bucket every single time.

Eric Gordon is a boss end of quarters.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Yep.  They are getting wide open shots...just bricking them.  They look like Boston out there.

Agreed. Then again, they were stroking everything in the first half. It's like Game 6. But I don't see them folding in the 4th. Rockets will pull it out.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's now or never for Harden to show up... I don't expect him to, he's not a true superstar in my book just a stat stuffer supreme, but he can prove me so, so wrong, and he's got 12 minutes to do it. I'm rooting for you Harden, but I know you don't have it in you. Fold like you always do.

I see what you did there. The reverse jinx lol. 

Warriors were going to go on at least one mega run per game. That's not a shock. Doesn't mean the Rockets can't come back. Okay, they had a couple bad calls that didn't go their way, but that's in any game for both teams. Rockets were just sleeping the entire 3rd. 

Just now, YoungJefe said:

Tonight proves that you can't be a championship caliber team if James Harden is your best player. 

Lets wait until this game finishes before saying that. Dude has been dog ish the last two quarters, but did get a few minute rest to end the quarter so lets see what he could do. 

Archived