WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, all those hurdles you have to clear with 4 of the top 20 players in the NBA on your team.  What warriors...pun intended.

they really had their backs against the wall once Cp3 missed the last two games

All the respect in the world to the Rockets and their fans. They put a hell of a team together, and barring injury, they may have even beaten this Warriors team and been the ones to go to the Finals. As it is, things happen and sometimes it takes away from something special. Still a hell of a season, and who knows what's in store next year.

As for the Warriors, they did what everyone expected of them, which isn't an easy thing to do. They certainly showed some dings in their armor this post season, but enough for the Cavs to exploit? I don't know about that. Regardless of what happens in the Finals, I'm just going to sit back and watch some of the greatest basketball players of all-time play once again for the 4th straight time. This IS your modern day Celtics-Lakers.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean...can you blame us fans of mere mortal teams?

In times like this I like to point to a nice little quote from a Star Trek episode:

KIRK: There must be something to do, something I've overlooked.
SPOCK: In chess, when one is outmatched, the game is over. Checkmate.

I ain't gonna lie. We stacked. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

YouMad.jpg

I'd be so much happier if Steph took this angle and talked **** after they won. better to go up and be like "yeah we're the best, no one's stopping us" than talk about all the obstacles your super team has to face

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Its time for the Harden hate.....its amazing how most people place several guys ahead of him in the league, and then when he doesnt go all Lebron James on people, its proof that he sucks. He's definitely not  Lebron James. 

Trade him to Boston for Jaylon Brown, Rozier and a pound of Maine lobster 

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I mean they very well should’ve been 3-1 up. They had no business being 2-2. Though by that same token they likely lose this series if CP3 plays. So it’s a strange one They’re weird for sure. One half they look like very very beatable and the next they look like the greatest team ever. I don’t think a lot of great teams would’ve bitchslapped them as you say.

Definitely not.  They may get beat, but it wouldn't be a bitchslapping.

Archived