WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

It’s the Warriors man, I don’t know what to expect. They’re without a doubt, the most frustrating team i have ever seen in sports.

The rockets showed how to beat the warriors. The warriors showed why they cant be beat. Its a chess match. Durant can make contested shots over anyone, and when hes doing that, he wont lose. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Best news of all though is that Gordon has some serious trade value. IF Lebron or Paul George decides to come here, we can get something nice for Gordon to send to a 3rd team for taking on Ryan Anderson. OUr pathway to cap space got a lot better. 

PAUL GEORGE  please come to Houston. We can beat the warriors if you come. 

He’s going LA man.,

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Yes. Especially when the team hadn't won a ring in 40 years. Were Bulls fans in the 90's not supposed to be happy with their stacked squads? Are Patriots fans not supposed to be happy winning the AFC East and essentially AFC every year? 

If this was your team I'm sure your tune would swing. 

I was fine with GSW until they stacked the deck. The pats aren't a stacked team, they're a well-coached team with the GOAT at QB. The Warriors are just stupid. I wouldn't hate it if they were my team, but it wouldn't really feel that impressive either. Not when there's never really a struggle. 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I think he meant level of play and intensity/physicality. 

That's probably true. I'm not old enough to have watched those series when they actually occurred, so I won't speak to that. But in terms entertainment, I've personally loved watching the Cavs vs Warriors.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Honestly, We dont need to change a thing. No one in history had ever missed 27 straight 3s, and we probably wont again. If we hit just 25% from 3 we might have won this game. Plus we really missed CP3 working the mid range when the 3s arent falling. He was the answer to this problem. 

I do hope we can sign a guy like Reddick for the MLE this off season. I suspect it would have been easier before the 76ers got good this year and he feels like he owes them for that huge pay day they gave him .

No, you do need to change the offense to help Harden out. You could win with just talent and CP3 being healthy, but there is a reason Harden barely shoots over 40% and falls apart every 2nd half. Works way too hard for buckets and gasses out. 

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Paul has gotten hurt in the playoffs the last 3 seasons where his team had a legit shot at winning all 3 series.

Is the man's body literally made of choke? LITERALLY?

The man needs to start spending less time filming commercials and more time in the hyperbaric time chamber with Son Yamcha

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

He’s going LA man.,

I think you are right, but hes the PERFECT fit in our system. If we could get him and CP3 to both take a small cut and get 25 million each, we could go out with a starting 5 of Capela/Tucker/PG/Harden/CP3

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Ariza was so mad at himself. Maybe he will feel so bad that he takes a big cut to stay with us. I think hes our only free agent. Id like him back for around 5 million per. 

Lol what the hell are saying man snap out of it. Next thing you want Cp3 to resign for 2 Mil. 

Archived