Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

BOSTON BETTER NOT RELAX

You guys are up 25, this is over lol.

Get game 2 and this thing is a wrap. Cavs likely aren't going to win four out of five, especially with game 7 on the road. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The Celtics are playing lights out. It just feels like LeBron is about to eat their souls and end this series. 

No, no he's not. Are you talking about this game or in general? Because this thing is over. The starters won't be playing in the 4th quarter. 

Now, could he go superhuman mode and win this series for the Cavs? Sure, but he's going to have to work like hell to win it for the Cavs. This is like the Pacers series all over again, but the Celtics are even more talented. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, no he's not. Are you talking about this game or in general? Because this thing is over. The starters won't be playing in the 4th quarter. 

Now, could he go superhuman mode and win this series for the Cavs? Sure, but he's going to have to work like hell to win it for the Cavs. This is like the Pacers series all over again, but the Celtics are even more talented. 

This sums it up perfectly

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok in my way way way way too early and giddy thinking ahead. If Houston can beat GS, Boston definitely can beat Houston. Barring injury and even with their defense, I see no way they can beat GS. 

Just saying.... Who says no :)

You guys wouldn't beat either GS or HOU. Just too much firepower, but would have a better shot vs the Rockets no doubt.

How is Kyrie feeling right now? Especially if the Celtics make it to the finals? 

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Ok in my way way way way too early and giddy thinking ahead. If Houston can beat GS, Boston definitely can beat Houston. Barring injury and even with their defense, I see no way they can beat GS. 

Just saying.... Who says no :)

They probably can't beat GS, but they're better than people have been giving them credit for.  They're not that much worse without Kyrie.  Defensively better.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You guys wouldn't beat either GS or HOU. Just too much firepower, but would have a better shot vs the Rockets no doubt.

How is Kyrie feeling right now? Especially if the Celtics make it to the finals? 

Good question, ut sa good as KI is, and as dominating as he can be, the best teamwork is happening right now. Which is why I say, if there is a way to trade Kyrie for someone like Ayton or Kawhi, I do it in a heartbeat. 

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Good question, ut sa good as KI is, and as dominating as he can be, the best teamwork is happening right now. Which is why I say, if here is a way to trade Kyrie for someone like Ayton or Kawhi, I do it in a heartbeat. 

Absolutely

Archived