Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:
3 hours ago, MathMan said:

would be surprised if Jobbers were the main bad guys. remember, there were 2 hits last night. could be why these guys are calling for protection unprompted. afraid of the "cross kill".

Could also mean a vig is out there. In the rafters. With a bat. 

In reference to your two hits comments, @MathMan.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

In reference to your two hits comments, @MathMan.

As a side note - if Webby ever allows name changes, change yours to Malf. I tried to @ the name "Malf" and got frustrated when I couldn't find you...

I mentioned it earlier, but it didn't get any traction. Even from the twins, which is odd. I'll say it again.

The twins don't seem joined at the hip this game. They aren't voting together, which is something I notice a lot in my games. And neither one of them said anything when I mentioned it earlier. It's all very strange. 

I know LTBF is scum almost every game somehow. Have he and FJ ever been scum together?

Ok. There are 3 people that seem the most scummy to me. Those people are Teude, Ruskie and Bucs. 

I think that each person has shown the ability to show up when called, and provide almost nothing of use. (Other than a few posts that seem pretty telling to me) The person I feel the strongest about is Teude. I think he is more than likely mafia.

As for Rags, what is the chance he comes back again? If I remember correctly Mick Foley started with the persona Dude Love, then was Mankind, Cactus Jack and Mick Foley. If would be pretty ridiculous if he can’t back again, but he was calling for it each time.

I have no clue what a Jobber is, but apparently they are the mafia in this version. Does anyone know characters that could be Jobbers?

20 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. There are 3 people that seem the most scummy to me. Those people are Teude, Ruskie and Bucs. 

I think that each person has shown the ability to show up when called, and provide almost nothing of use. (Other than a few posts that seem pretty telling to me) The person I feel the strongest about is Teude. I think he is more than likely mafia.

As for Rags, what is the chance he comes back again? If I remember correctly Mick Foley started with the persona Dude Love, then was Mankind, Cactus Jack and Mick Foley. If would be pretty ridiculous if he can’t back again, but he was calling for it each time.

I have no clue what a Jobber is, but apparently they are the mafia in this version. Does anyone know characters that could be Jobbers?

Jobbers are wrestlers who just lose. You can google it. Right now all we know is that Rags was resurrected as a jobber, and Malf confirmed that Doink The Clown is a Jobber. Other than that, I have no idea. I did a quick google search but it looks like there are a lot of potential jobbers that could be added.

7 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Jobbers are wrestlers who just lose. You can google it. Right now all we know is that Rags was resurrected as a jobber, and Malf confirmed that Doink The Clown is a Jobber. Other than that, I have no idea. I did a quick google search but it looks like there are a lot of potential jobbers that could be added.

"A job which is presented as being the result of an extremely close match, or underhanded tactics on the part of an opponent, will not necessarily tarnish a wrestler's reputation, especially if the situation is presented as one where the wrestler "deserved" to win but was cheated."

Doink, Dude Love... any more D names possibly?

On 5/15/2018 at 9:41 PM, Famous Jameis said:

So the first 3 posts are the only ones from md4l on d1.  He basically laid low and provided us with nothing which is something mafia generally tend to do. But it's not much to go off of d1, but it gets better....

The next 3 posts don't provide any scum hunting which is how he played when he was mafia (werewolves) with me in the CWN mafia. Now again this is not a lot to go off of but the thing that hammers this home is the next post.

He votes gopher even after bcb says that we can't vote for gopher.  This tells me he isn't reading the thread.  Now in CWN mafia he did this same thing.  He called out a player for not posting that literally posted 5 minutes before. 

This was also pretty much his same response

Then he jumped on the easy BW.  Which everyone is all over right now. 

I just have a strong gut feeling based on the above that he is mafia. 

58 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Since I'm a potential target tonight the two players I'm pretty sure are town are Gopher and LTBF. 

Suspect  of ET for stated reasons and also MD4L and bucks. 

So ET and md4l ask for protection.  I think one or both are mafia.  Again I feel my reads have been spot on the last few games and md4l asking for protection despite not posting anything at all that help town or is scum hunt is vet suspicious.  ET is a bit of a mystery to me.  He could be mafia as well and they both want town to waist their protection so they can freely hit someone. 

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I mentioned it earlier, but it didn't get any traction. Even from the twins, which is odd. I'll say it again.

The twins don't seem joined at the hip this game. They aren't voting together, which is something I notice a lot in my games. And neither one of them said anything when I mentioned it earlier. It's all very strange. 

I know LTBF is scum almost every game somehow. Have he and FJ ever been scum together?

I also feel that this is a very scummy post trying to bait us into more crap that mucks up the thread and keeps us from finding scum. 

Archived