USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

20 minutes ago, Lionized said:

@sammymvpknight just a clarifying question is a team required to draft 1 of each, or just need to have 1 of each rostered by the end of draft. I’m just confused because of the original post on the draft page TYIA.

You don't have to draft one if you keep a player at that position, but the end of the draft you must have a minimum of 1 kicker and team defense. So if you didn't keep either a kicker or defense and your 5th and 6th draft selections are upcoming, the expectation will be that you use those picks on a kicker and defense. If you don't...you will lose the player drafted in that spot and other managers will proceed with the draft and you could end up getting a worse kicker or team defense. The inappropriate player selected would go back into the FA pool, as someone might want to draft them.

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Well damn don’t even know what everyone’s keepers are and pick 1 is on the board 😂

LOL I wasn't sure when it started. I checked the draft thread and didnt see a start date/time so I picked lol

I guess the keeper deadline is tomorrow? Oh well, figured all rookie are being drafted first anyways

My bad @sammymvpknight

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

In my defense we’re leaving early tomorrow morning to visit my brother and his fiancé and will be gone until Sunday night. They live in the middle of no where and service/wifi is limited 

It’s all good. You have the #1 pick so it’s cool. I’m going to get increasingly more busy so I posted the draft thread a little early. 

50 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

You can keep your first pick but we won’t go any further. I’m glad you took my message about getting your pick in quickly to heart. 

the draft will start next Saturday unless every team agrees to pushing it up. 

Wow that was super jumping the gun lol

i just assumed day after keeper deadline but its all good. Thanks Sammy

17 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wow that was super jumping the gun lol

i just assumed day after keeper deadline but its all good. Thanks Sammy

I’m fine with moving it up...we often do. But since I’ve already set the date for August 1, I want to make sure everyone is ok with moving it up. If we can’t all agree to push it up...I say we just keep it at the original date. A few years ago the draft started before the proposed start date and one of the managers didn’t even know the draft was happening when he went on the clock. Not cool. The soonest it would start would be this Sunday (keeper deadline is midnight tomorrow). What say you

@WE-R-Lions @SaveOurSonics @Bigbear72 @winitall @Lionized @EaglesPeteC @Sllim Pickens @deathstar @Oregon Ducks @HvacRaider
?

Edited by sammymvpknight

37 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m fine with moving it up...we often do. But since I’ve already set the date for August 1, I want to make sure everyone is ok with moving it up. If we can’t all agree to push it up...I say we just keep it at the original date. A few years ago the draft started before the proposed start date and one of the managers didn’t even know the draft was happening when he went on the clock. Not cool. The soonest it would start would be this Sunday (keeper deadline is midnight tomorrow). What say you

@WE-R-Lions @SaveOurSonics @Bigbear72 @winitall @Lionized @EaglesPeteC @Sllim Pickens @deathstar @Oregon Ducks @HvacRaider
?

I’m okay with starting early I will be available. 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

LOL I wasn't sure when it started. I checked the draft thread and didnt see a start date/time so I picked lol

I guess the keeper deadline is tomorrow? Oh well, figured all rookie are being drafted first anyways

My bad @sammymvpknight

FF Rule # 666 💀

If you Pick your player before the draft starts you lose your pick. 👟 🏈  punt!! :o LOL!!

• Like 1