NFC North 2018 Thread

Heinz D.

2 hours ago, G08 said:

I'm curious why this site does gameday threads but not chat rooms, another site I'm on goes here and it is a blast. I don't know if I'm allowed to share the link here but if you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Being in TX, I'm not always able to watch the game, so I'll follow along on twitter and the GD thread. a chat room would be too much going on haha

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Another BS roughing the passer call on Clay Matthews. League needs to get this sorted out, or guys are just going to start crushing quarterbacks to get their 15 yards worth...

Who cares. The Packers get the benefit of the doubt so often that these roughing calls are just karma.

The Packers have had so much good fortune the past decade that I’ll never be anything but overjoyed when they face adversity.

4 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Another BS roughing the passer call on Clay Matthews. League needs to get this sorted out, or guys are just going to start crushing quarterbacks to get their 15 yards worth...

Lowered his helmet into the quarterbacks shoulder

Clearly drove the qb into the ground with his body weight. 

All pretty blatant. Not even saying this cause I’m a packers hater but it was clearly deserved. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Lowered his helmet into the quarterbacks shoulder

Clearly drove the qb into the ground with his body weight. 

All pretty blatant. Not even saying this cause I’m a packers hater but it was clearly deserved. 

That's the problem with the new rule. If a defender is not launching himself, is simply running full speed, then that's a tackle, not a penalty. 

Archived