2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

22 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

13 hours ago, persiandud said:

most of my leagues use FAAB, kind of nice if I kept some leagues that don't. I'll vote against FAAB

Updated vote.

@Vikes_Bolts1228 welcome to the league. Please let us know what you'd like to do with regard to free agency. Currently we do the waiver claim system. This vote is for potentially switching to the Free Agent Auction Bid (FAAB) system. If you don't know what that is each team is granted an allowance to last the season, they can use that allowance to bid on FA's throughout the year. Once that allowance is used up you can't add any FA's to your team.

9 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Updated vote.

@Vikes_Bolts1228 welcome to the league. Please let us know what you'd like to do with regard to free agency. Currently we do the waiver claim system. This vote is for potentially switching to the Free Agent Auction Bid (FAAB) system. If you don't know what that is each team is granted an allowance to last the season, they can use that allowance to bid on FA's throughout the year. Once that allowance is used up you can't add any FA's to your team.

FAAB hands down.

Only way to do it, IMO.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:41 PM, Pool said:

I'm cool with FAAB as well

2 hours ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

FAAB hands down.

Only way to do it, IMO.

12 hours ago, VikeManDan said:
On 7/28/2020 at 10:17 AM, VikeManDan said:

No Vote: @Nzd07,  @DannyB, @Packerraymond

Please vote for FAAB as the process for waiver pickups.   100 unit starting budget per team

11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

There are teams' benches who could kick my new teams *** lol.

How do you make a team in a 10 team league this bad.....and deal away a #1 overall pick??

Anyway, if it didn't need to be said, literally anyone on this roster can be had via trade.

I think this is the team where the guy traded 3 1sts for Antonio Brown before he went crazy. Terrible trade even if AB didnt go nuts.

Going to set the keeper deadline for Thursday August 13th at 8PM CENTRAL TIME

Please set your keepers on ESPN and post them here as a backup listing.  

Draft is scheduled to start on August 16th at 1100 AM CENTRAL TIME.   Going to go with no pick timer for the first 2 rounds and hopefully we can go without having to set up specific pick times or a set number of hours per pick.    If things are dragging and we are getting close to the season start, I will set up pick slots for the later rounds.    Draft will be here on the footballs future forum.   I will set up a draft thread after keeper deadline.

FAAB is also set at 100 per team for the season.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions or thoughts.  

,@VikeManDan @squire12, @The Gnat, @Bigbear72, @Pool, @Vikes_Bolts1228 @persiandud@Nzd07  @DannyB, @Packerraymond

On 7/31/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pool said:

I think this is the team where the guy traded 3 1sts for Antonio Brown before he went crazy. Terrible trade even if AB didnt go nuts.

No that was me... and I won a championship with AB at least. Just as many as the guy I traded with lol

• Like 1