Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It didn’t work because it’s a horrible play. It literally is the worst possible thing you can do in that scenario. 

Trust me. I won't do that again. I agree now it wasnt smart but if it worked and Darth figured it out before claiming....

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I never in a million years try that stunt if we are mafia together.

You could have still let LTBF die or flip to me without claiming, no?

With the way it read to me and the time left before night, I questioned if I could get people to move that quickly. I needed it to be a firm move. The thing about what you did though is that it wouldn’t have been obvious to the norm that you were essentially saving him because you made it obvious that you wanted to lynch him at some point very soon. So it appeared to me that you had convinced ltbf is move put a time stamp on his death and that you would bus him, just not today.

Overall, I feel good about my game though.

I didn't have a very good first few nights, but ultimately I feel like I did better than I usually do about ducking out of my tunnels (on bcb and on slappy) and get to the right answers.

proud of those two posts I quoted, even though I lost.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Trust me. I won't do that again. I agree now it wasnt smart but if it worked and Darth figured it out before claiming....

The problem is that you claimed a role that would already be owned by another civ. Had tk3 not done it how he did, I would have let you get lynched. Then if you were somehow pardoned I would have came out and some point and made sure you were lynched. There is no benefit to what you did

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Civ powers were pretty weak too.

Y'all had a 14:3 ratio. That was favorable from the start. And once Rags died, they only had one hit.

The civs played one of the worst games I've seen in a while and it came down to a 1:1:1 ratio. I think it was pretty balanced.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all had a 14:3 ratio. That was favorable from the start. And once Rags died, they only had one hit.

The civs played one of the worst games I've seen in a while and it came down to a 1:1:1 ratio. I think it was pretty balanced.

DAMN RIGHT WE DID

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm floored that we lost the first 9 players of the game, got down to 5:3:1, and still managed to get down to a "kingmaker" scenario to win or lose.

Even in improving the ratio, it was still a total nightmare

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The problem is that you claimed a role that would already be owned by another civ. Had tk3 not done it how he did, I would have let you get lynched. Then if you were somehow pardoned I would have came out and some point and made sure you were lynched. There is no benefit to what you did

When I claimed your role...absolutely. it was a last ditch ploy to get pardoned and extend the game for civs. The soft claiming Gov is what I think ET was talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I guess we can agree to disagree

If you thought I was your guy, you still didn't have to claim to do it. It literally was your death, even if you were right.

That said, as bad as that moment was, I got way more frustrated from other events lol

The way I looked at it was that you were either the strongman or the director and that I would have nailed two mafia as well as one of the major players of that group. I have literally been in that same scenario with ltbf before and it was probably exactly what I would have done to bus him but also save him.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm floored that we lost the first 9 players of the game, got down to 5:3:1, and still managed to get down to a "kingmaker" scenario to win or lose.

Even in improving the ratio, it was still a total nightmare

I was worried mafia were at a big disadvantage out of the gate. That's why I tried to balance it back with two faction moves.

Archived