2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

What I'm saying is that a lot of poopooing is made every time a no-call/call goes against Cleveland, but miraculously, there's only silence from the majority of folks when the opposite happens. It's easy to act like the Cavs were jipped in Game 1 when people only paid attention to the calls that didn't favor them.

...you mean the blatantly obvious calls that hilariously screwed them? There's a difference between "not favoring them" and "sodomizing them up the bum with a rusty fork." 

The series was lost the second it started. The Warriors are a better team. But to act like the refs haven't been skewed in favor of the Warriors so far is a joke. The refs have been terrible and have done nothing but HELP the most talented basketball team ever assembled. It's infuriating to feel like you have to beat the greatest team ever AND the refs.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Warriors have to be one of the most unlikable teams of all time. 

I actually liked them before Durant joined. Not as much of a fan now. They're damn good though. 

Just now, JMG5 said:

I actually liked them before Durant joined. Not as much of a fan now. They're damn good though. 

Yeah, I wanted them to lose, but I didn't dislike them...besides Draymond.  Now, unfortunately, my professional basketball viewing experience revolves around that hatred because the team I like is irrelevant.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I wanted them to lose, but I didn't dislike them...besides Draymond.  Now, unfortunately, my professional basketball viewing experience revolves around that hatred because the team I like is irrelevant.

I love Draymond. He's like Cortland Finnegan. You either appreciate his trolling, or you hate him.

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I complained about two calls. That travel by Bron and Bell getting thrown to the ground. That's two calls. What I find funny is that after every game the Warriors win people cry about the officiating favoring the Warriors. Every game. 

The point is, you don't get to complain when you have the best team EVER and are going to cruise to a 3rd title in 4 years. And you'll likely have 2-3 more in the next 2-3 seasons. Do you really need to point out a few of the bad calls that went in the Cavs favor especially when they literally ripped a Cavs win away in game 1?

Just now, jrry32 said:

I love Draymond. He's like Cortland Finnegan. You either appreciate his trolling, or you hate him.

He's definitely a guy you like if he's on your team.  I liked Finnegan at first, but his antics got old.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

+1 exactly. 

I respect Draymond as a player. He's still annoying af.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

The point is, you don't get to complain when you have the best team EVER and are going to cruise to a 3rd title in 4 years. And you'll likely have 2-3 more in the next 2-3 seasons. Do you really need to point out a few of the bad calls that went in the Cavs favor especially when they literally ripped a Cavs win away in game 1?

So because you have a better team you can't complain about what you think are bad calls going against your team? Dafuq? 

Doesn't matter if your team is better. I'm not going to have sympathy for the opponent. The heck kind of logic is that. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Yeah how can you not appreciate someone screaming at the referees after every call and kicking guys in the balls?

Draymond is a piece of crap any way you slice it. Literally nobody likes him that doesn't dangle from the Warriors nuts. That's fine to like your own guys, but everyone hates him aside from Golden State fans. Nobody "appreciates" his "trolling."

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah how can you not appreciate someone screaming at the referees after every call and kicking guys in the balls?

Draymond is a piece of crap any way you slice it. Literally nobody likes him that doesn't dangle from the Warriors nuts. That's fine to like your own guys, but everyone hates him aside from Golden State fans. Nobody "appreciates" his "trolling."

I'm not a Warrior fan. I give the guy love because he's underrated and hated on by so many. Plus, I think his trolling is hilarious. That trolling of TT was great.

Archived