2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Come on ya'll, are we really complaining about the refs today? Sure there were some missed calls, but it was nothing crazy. The refs had nothing to do with the result of the game. 

Next win the Warriors get, expect it to happen again. 

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Rodney Hood should be shot in the mouth this off-season, not signed to a contract.

He could be a useful player for a lot of teams. Not a great look how bad he's been in the playoffs the last two years, but a solid 6th man and starter for some teams. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I got a better argument. Cavs just aren't as good regardless, which is why they're losing the series thus far. 

They aren't as good. But the Cavs would be 1-1 right now instead of 0-2 if it weren't for the refs diddling the Cavs in a broom closet at the end of game 1.

But you're right. The Warriors are going to win the series, regardless of whether or not the Cavs won that 1st game.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He could be a useful player for a lot of teams. Not a great look how bad he's been in the playoffs the last two years, but a solid 6th man and starter for some teams. 

Maybe. But he's apparently a cancer and he doesn't provide something you can't get from 80% of the other SF's in the NBA. I don't think his career is over, but nobody's going to pay him starter-type money.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Maybe. But he's apparently a cancer and he doesn't provide something you can't get from 80% of the other SF's in the NBA. I don't think his career is over, but nobody's going to pay him starter-type money.

With all the mediocre to bad players getting overpaid, I'd jump at the chance to get Hood on a cheap deal. He's a long guy with range who can really score.

4 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's shot better than 37% from down town the last two years. Dude is 6'8 and has the size to switch which you need to do be able to do in today's NBA and could even create off the bounce some. Hood likely lost some money for his play this postseason, but I don't buy no team will give him solid money. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs match whatever offer he gets. 

Just now, Knowledge said:

Lebron going to look so good in a Sixers uniform 

If LeBron goes to Philly or not, I just so wish Fultz gets some sort of jumper. Dude could be such a problem even with a decent jumper. 

I wouldn't mind LeBron in Philly for the simple fact we will gets a great conference finals match up between the 76ers and a healthy Celtics squad. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If LeBron goes to Philly or not, I just so wish Fultz gets some sort of jumper. Dude could be such a problem even with a decent jumper. 

I wouldn't mind LeBron in Philly for the simple fact we will gets a great conference finals match up between the 76ers and a healthy Celtics squad. 

I'm confident Fultz will be fine. You can see the talent. Just turned 20

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Only guys you could argue are Stockton and Zeke. But they weren't two time league MVPs and they didn't have three championships either. I think he ends up being 2nd all time when it is all said and done. 

The problem with cross-generational ranking by position is that this era, more so than any other thus far, really smashed the positional molds. Curry is such a fundamentally different player than a Magic, Stocton or Kidd that it feels a little odd comparing them directly just because they were each listed as "point guards". I would essentially agree though, like if you're making an all time greatest basketball player list, Curry is going to be ahead of Stockton and Zeke no question. Obviously has the stats and accolades, but also no individual has had a bigger impact on the game of basketball in the last 10 years than Curry. 

Archived