2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Just now, PapaShogun said:

So because you have a better team you can't complain about what you think are bad calls going against your team? Dafuq? 

Doesn't matter if your team is better. I'm not going to have sympathy for the opponent. The heck kind of logic is that. 

You cried about a LeBron travel. I just find it funny that you have clearly had the refs in your favor thus far while also having the most talented team ever assembled and you're acting like Golden State was getting screwed tonight. Neither team got screwed tonight because the Cavs were gonna get smoked regardless. My first post in this entire thread was in response to you crying about a LeBron travel. I thought it was embarrassing and a bad look.

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

You cried about a LeBron travel. I just find it funny that you have clearly had the refs in your favor thus far while also having the most talented team ever assembled and you're acting like Golden State was getting screwed tonight. Neither team got screwed tonight because the Cavs were gonna get smoked regardless. My first post in this entire thread was in response to you crying about a LeBron travel. I thought it was embarrassing and a bad look.

It's not a bad look in the context of the thread.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not a Warrior fan. I give the guy love because he's underrated and hated on by so many. Plus, I think his trolling is hilarious. That trolling of TT was great.

Except that you clearly are. All of your posts in the basketball forum are about Golden State. If you're not rooting for Golden State, who are you rooting for?

How is what he does trolling? It's called being a douccchheee.

Except that you clearly are. All of your posts in the basketball forum are about Golden State. If you're not rooting for Golden State, who are you rooting for?

How is what he does trolling? It's called being a douccchheee.

I am rooting for Golden State because I bet on them to win the championship before the season started. There are a lot of people rooting for the Cavs who aren't Cavs fans. I don't have a favorite basketball team. The closest thing to that is probably Indiana.

5 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Nope, never said they were getting screwed. I said that the officials weren't in their pocket like everyone cries about after every win they get. Especially in the playoffs. You're putting words in my mouth like you're putting artificial facts in your head. 

Complaining about two calls in a game where the Warriors were by far getting more fouls than the Cavs is not a big deal at all. It isn't implying that there a conspiracy against GSW. 

Whoever has the better team is completely irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

We definitely could outscore them. WEAPONS babay Let's see Curry shoot as well if he had to chase down Kyrie or whoever all day. 

Dude, Curry has been shooting lights out despite having to defend LeBron.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's not a bad look in the context of the thread.

It's wrong though. There is no valid argument that the refs haven't clearly hurt the Cavs so far. I'm not a conspiracy idiot that thinks that the refs are actually trying to help the Warriors, but I just thought it was funny someone didn't like that excuse (which is a legitimate reason why they are down 0-2 instead of 1-1 right now) and tried to spin it based on 1 missed call in the Cavs favor...in a game that was basically over.

13 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Isaiah Thomas. John Stockton. Both better overall players than Curry.

And Curry is still better. He completely changes the way you have to guard the team. With him the Dubs are the best offense of all time. Without him? They are barely above average.

So the Cavs want to switch like the Rockets did and that's fine, but why don't they shade off guys like Green/Looney/Bell? They just let Durant/Curry go one on one. Badly coached team. 

What kind of contract does Hood get on the market now? 

It's wrong though. There is no valid argument that the refs haven't clearly hurt the Cavs so far. I'm not a conspiracy idiot that thinks that the refs are actually trying to help the Warriors, but I just thought it was funny someone didn't like that excuse (which is a legitimate reason why they are down 0-2 instead of 1-1 right now) and tried to spin it based on 1 missed call in the Cavs favor...in a game that was basically over.

I got a better argument. Cavs just aren't as good regardless, which is why they're losing the series thus far. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And Curry is still better. He completely changes the way you have to guard the team. With him the Dubs are the best offense of all time. Without him? They are barely above average.

So the Cavs want to switch like the Rockets did and that's fine, but why don't they shade off guys like Green/Looney/Bell? They just let Durant/Curry go one on one. Badly coached team. 

What kind of contract does Hood get on the market now? 

Rodney Hood should be shot in the mouth this off-season, not signed to a contract.

Archived