2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

No one.

Only guys you could argue are Stockton and Zeke. But they weren't two time league MVPs and they didn't have three championships either. I think he ends up being 2nd all time when it is all said and done. 

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

I clearly stated they didn't. They were terrible tonight and deserved to lose. If the refs called the game 80/20 in favor of the Cavs, they still lose by 15.

What I'm saying is that a lot of poopooing is made every time a no-call/call goes against Cleveland, but miraculously, there's only silence from the majority of folks when the opposite happens. It's easy to act like the Cavs were jipped in Game 1 when people only paid attention to the calls that didn't favor them.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Only guys you could argue are Stockton and Zeke. But they weren't two time league MVPs and they didn't have three championships either. I think he ends up being 2nd all time when it is all said and done. 

They were better defensive players, but they didn't put their stamp on the game like Curry does.

8 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

No he traveled. But it's embarrassing given the last two games that a Golden State fan is whining about the refs.

I complained about two calls. That travel by Bron and Bell getting thrown to the ground. That's two calls. What I find funny is that after every game the Warriors win people cry about the officiating favoring the Warriors. Every game. 

Archived