Is Winston Moss on his way out of Green Bay

OneTwoSixFive

On 6/2/2018 at 3:47 PM, Packerraymond said:

My sources tell me Gute double parked on Thursday in the Lambeau parking lot. Murphy is considering repercussions, but termination is not out of the question.

Designate a spot for him in the back of the lot to remind him that he still has a long way to go.

14 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Can’t hold your players accountable if you don’t hold your coaches. If he’s had this attitude since the beginning, I can’t believe he was retained.

I don't think we care how our players deal with the media either, so there really isn't any accountability in that regard.

58 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So you missed the part when he said that? Selective hearing? 

I heard him say the reason he missed camp, and because it didn't sell papers they continued to press him on the money aspect and he said having no workout bonus made his decision to skip easier.

I couldn't care less, any guy on the 5th year option should be skipping OTAs and looking out for themselves, that doesn't bother me.

53 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't think we care how our players deal with the media either, so there really isn't any accountability in that regard.

I can’t remember off hand anytime we’ve had a player who was standoffish or had a issue with the media, I’m sure I’m missing stuff but I can’t remember.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I heard him say the reason he missed camp, and because it didn't sell papers they continued to press him on the money aspect and he said having no workout bonus made his decision to skip easier.

I couldn't care less, any guy on the 5th year option should be skipping OTAs and looking out for themselves, that doesn't bother me.

Honestly, is it really bad for HHCD that he got the 5th year option? He's making what, about 5.9 million this year? Given the safety market this FA, not sure he would have did any better on a per year basis, especially coming off of the year he had in 2017. Lost the opportunity for a longer term K sure, but let's not act like he's playing his 5th year on some small rookie payout. He's making good money. 

Believe it or not but your's truly can sometimes have an acerbic tongue. I occasionally hear (from my wife) it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

This holds here too. His demeanor is overall awful. Painful to watch. Nothing like BB's interviews. There's an enormous distinction.

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Honestly, is it really bad for HHCD that he got the 5th year option? He's making what, about 5.9 million this year? Given the safety market this FA, not sure he would have did any better on a per year basis, especially coming off of the year he had in 2017. Lost the opportunity for a longer term K sure, but let's not act like he's playing his 5th year on some small rookie payout. He's making good money. 

No sense risking injury with no financial gain. HHCD is an ACL tear away from potentially struggling to find a 2nd deal.

58 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Believe it or not but your's truly can sometimes have an acerbic tongue. I occasionally hear (from my wife) it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

This holds here too. His demeanor is overall awful. Painful to watch. Nothing like BB's interviews. There's an enormous distinction.

The GBPs realize Moss stinks at pressers - but like his skills with the LBs - so they're putting him in front of the mics to insure he never gets a job offer elsewhere.

Ya think?

Media is also chickening out. On Vince Biegel, they could've asked succinct follow up questions (e.g. "is the best Vince biegel a pro bowl player?"), but instead talked themselves into questions that allowed for dumb answers.

The whole thing is just dumb any way you look at it. Why act that way if you're Moss? There literally is nothing for him to gain by doing what he's doing. If anything, his chances for upward mobility inside or outside of GB are adversely impacted, even if by 1%. Just stupid behavior. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

The whole thing is just dumb any way you look at it. Why act that way if you're Moss? There literally is nothing for him to gain by doing what he's doing. If anything, his chances for upward mobility inside or outside of GB are adversely impacted, even if by 1%. Just stupid behavior. 

Agree. It's like 2 minutes. If you can't not be a d for 2 minutes, you're probably a d 

Just seen the video of WM, was wondering how it played out among fans and such. Don't know much about his past, but my first impression is WM need not apply for any promotions. I expect better than childish responses and actions from people in his position. 

Archived