The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Obviously becomes a tricky situation. From my point of view, I obviously believe Woz results and at the same time if Malf came up, I’d obviously have to think MD4Ls census was manipulated in some way or that someone in his list was “census proof”

So you agree that it’s possible for md4ls results to be manipulated but not woz?

Outcome tree time: Current ratio is 6-1 or 5-2

Option 1: Lynch Alfred. 

Possible outcomes:

Mafia> game over. 6-0

Mafia, not game over> someone is hit > scum hunt the last one. 4-1

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Mookie the next day> mafia> game over. 4-0

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Mookie the next day> mafia> not game over > someone is hit >scum hunt the last one (Almost positive in this scenario it would be BCB) 2-1

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Mookie the next day>civ>someone is hit> we lose. 1-2

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Mookie the next day>civ>someone is hit> we dont lose. 2-1 

Option 2: Lynch Mookie: 

Possible outcomes:

Mafia> game over. 6-0

Mafia, not game over> someone is hit > scum hunt the last one. 4-1

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Alfred the next day> mafia> game over. 4-0

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Alfred the next day> mafia> not game over> someone is hit > scum hunt the last one. 2-1

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Alfred the next day> civ >someone is hit> we lose. 1-2

Civ> someone is hit > Lynch Alfred the next day>civ>someone is hit> we dont lose. 2-1 

I think the results are identical other than there would be a bread crumb trail if Mookie were the mafia. I still think Alfred is the safer lynch for today.

@Slappy Mc you realize that you’re doing the exact same thing I am only for mookie? 

I look at the xmad hit as the complete opposite. Prior to that malf had absolutely no reason to think I would vote against mookie. It was obvious that I was believing xmad less and less. The optimal play there if malf is mafia would have been to hit one of you or bcb. If he was to hit me it could be tied directly to how I was feeling up until that point. 

Up until that hit my vote was thought of to be malf or xmad with heavy lean towards xmad. Malf would make the clean, calculated decision to eliminate one of the ambiguous votes, not the person I would have voted for. Mookie would want to take out xmad because I’m his eyes my vote was either going to be xmad or malf.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But what makes you think it’s all deception? Emotion or logic?

Logic. I have been given no indication game wise that any of that stuff exists. I have to believe what I see. 

Woz investigated Darth, he came back non-town (as the joker), Woz investigated Mookie he came back town.

Alfred has had no one to confirm his claims. By "logic" I have to believe Alfred is lying.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think the results are identical other than there would be a bread crumb trail if Mookie were the mafia. I still think Alfred is the safer lynch for today.

wouldnt that make mookie the safer lynch?

we get more out of it

Archived