The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

For the record, I'm treating jfin and malf as separate posters even if they are one vote (the signal-to-noise ratio difference between the two is definitely impressive). Something to watch.

2 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I gave them a couple pages back. Nothing's really changed since then other than I'm always open to lynching an inactive on day 1. 

What's funny is that a lot of people who are inactive seem to be active this game. And a few going the opposite way. Is that something to look at or just coincidence?

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

What's funny is that a lot of people who are inactive seem to be active this game. And a few going the opposite way. Is that something to look at or just coincidence?

Could be, if it continues past today. I'm not one to look too far into things on day 1 usually unless someone is making inconsistent posts or just acting scummy

44 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@OleXmad, @bcb1213, @james.mcmurry13, @LetTheBallFly, @gopherwrestler

These guys all fit the bill of inactivity. Olly and LTBF especially. Has either guy even posted?

I find it interesting after the count you have someone whose posted more than half the people playing yet leave off two guys at the bottom in tk3 and Rags 

Reasons? 

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Do you care to comment on your "recruiting" posts now that the game has started?

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y tho

Been waiting to see who would try to push the vote away. Not sure if Woz is teamed up with him or not. But I think it's worth noting if one turns up scum.

Whicker also has been staying low since he got 5 votes. Not sure it means anything though.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Help my own is literally the town that will vote me off or be voted off by scum because town plays poorly. Thus if you're scum and don't kill please recruit me.

Are you trying to get lynched? Is that part of your win condition?

Just now, MD4L said:

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

Is there substance to the conversion suggestion or you just don't care to be part of a "crappy" town?

Archived