The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I do agree with jfalf. KSJ does anti-town stuff as town sometimes. we need more of the @jfinley88 half btw.

BTW.... a fun tweak next time might be the players post counts cannot fall +/- a certain range of their partners post count

I hosted a game where KSJ was a civ that never voted for the lynch, regardless of his read. he just didn't want to vote for the lynch and stuck to it. IDK if it's much of a read anymore.

Just very subtle differences. 

i was inactive so long i have no idea what's up and dont got the motivation to read ~50 pages. imma stop signing up, i suck every time. 

17 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

You're throwing away your vote if you vote me, make a case if you're gonna vote for me besides "I don't like his game so far" and nothing else.

What am I throwing away by having my vote on you for what half an hour now? I want you posting more and "liking" less (except my posts obviously). So my vote wasn't wasted. I've played in maybe 2 games with you and the first one you were a N1 lynch. You seem quite and use likes as a buffer too often. 

I mean I do it too, but when I do it I know my role and stuff. But you do it and I don't trust it. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i was inactive so long i have no idea what's up and dont got the motivation to read ~50 pages. imma stop signing up, i suck every time. 

Every time malf posts, you have to as well though. If you fall 10 behind you both die.

What are you at now? Has Famous said anything? Might wanna post a bunch to be safe. 

Just now, mission27 said:

Defend yourself brother or face the wrath of the fin

I'm working the game.  

But I was interested in the people who ignored my lean lists.  Scum tend to not like commenting on those or making them.  

Just now, mission27 said:

I need some people to step up and be part of this convo

Cant just be talking to myself all day every day 24/7

Btw mission won an activity bonus, anyone want to know what it is?

there he is.

5 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Has ksj commented on whether he is guilty or not?

Yes

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

Everyone vote KSJ

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Well played sir. 

Remember Woz and Whicker when I come up civ. 

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Rags

Archived