Halloween

RamRod

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Wish there was a collection of Friday the 13th, Halloween, nightmare on elm street original versions on Blu-ray 

The all have their own. Having all of them together in one set doesn’t really make much sense.

16 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Haven't seen most in the series, enjoyed this one. Also got Happy Death Day 2U trailer so that made me happy.

From what I understand, this movie basically ignores every movie after the original. It was treated as the only sequel.

I doubt I'll see it in theaters but I look forward to catching it when it's available for streaming.

28 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Slashers tend to be.

Ii disagree when theres a good slasher flick I tend to be on the edge of my seat, I love seeing Micheal Myers toy with his prey. I felt like this Halloween was flat put terrible. 

They had to have paid for their reviews 

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I enjoyed it. Not going to complain about there not being any scares lol, horror movies havent had they effect since I was 10.

What did you like the end was anti climatic. They literally make myers a ##### in this movie. 

The good guys just were too dominant lol. Never had a oh my god they're running out of time hes coming feeling with the main characters. 

I just watched the new Halloween, loved it. It was easily better than the Rob Zombie Halloween movies and the retconned sequels to the original, though I don't like how Laurie and Michael are no longer siblings, it kinda lessens the whole ordeal with Michael Myers. I must say: for a 70-year-old man, he can still take and give hits like a champ!

I enjoyed the movie. I was fortunate that our movie theater showed the original and this version back-to-back. Also, there were very few people under 25. This was predominantly an older crowd of Halloween fans. It was a great movie experience.

The movie isn't perfect but I highly enjoyed it. I'm glad the movie gave Laurie most of the attention. This movie is about her story and not just the story of Michael Myers. That's what bothered and bored me about most of the other sequels. Without Laurie they weren't interesting to me. It was just Michael chasing some family member that I didn't care about. 

I also like all the little homages to the original and some of the other sequels. There's plenty of them in the movie.

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

I just watched the new Halloween, loved it. It was easily better than the Rob Zombie Halloween movies and the retconned sequels to the original, though I don't like how Laurie and Michael are no longer siblings, it kinda lessens the whole ordeal with Michael Myers. I must say: for a 70-year-old man, he can still take and give hits like a champ!

He's 61 but yea, he must have been doing his daily P90X at the institution lol.

Archived