Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

A lot of you will be happy to know that Just Figure It Out was the last of the Movie Trivia based challenges.  Just checked, and can confirm, there are no more movie trivia challenges on Survivor: Six Islands. 

Gonna have to consider making something for the Entertainment Forum because I love writing those movie trivia challenges.  Can't believe nobody got It Follows or Up.  Or a lot of the other ones. 

Dinosaur goes away was a super rude way to reference the beautiful old man that couldn’t sire children and just lost his wife bro show some empathy. 

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Gmen4ev has one penalty vote against him.

@domepatrol91, regrets about waiting so long to finish the reward challenge?

@LetTheBallFly, any fear of the target on your back for having your brother on the same tribe

@Famous Jameis, how much do you trust your brother in a game like this?  Eternal glory is a lot of glory.

@Tyty, any plans for your Reward Challenge win?

@SovereignNazgul, what happened with those keys today?  You were coming off the bench, but still...

@stallyns, what happened?  Kanye West shouldn't have been that hard to figure out. 

It is time to vote.  The deadline to vote is 11:30 PM CST Friday. 

Not much trust left after BB, it's more like....

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Gmen4ev has one penalty vote against him.

@domepatrol91, regrets about waiting so long to finish the reward challenge?

@LetTheBallFly, any fear of the target on your back for having your brother on the same tribe

@Famous Jameis, how much do you trust your brother in a game like this?  Eternal glory is a lot of glory.

@Tyty, any plans for your Reward Challenge win?

@SovereignNazgul, what happened with those keys today?  You were coming off the bench, but still...

@stallyns, what happened?  Kanye West shouldn't have been that hard to figure out. 

It is time to vote.  The deadline to vote is 11:30 PM CST Friday. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4470090

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Hey...I told you the first one was a misquote. The quote is "That isn't a knife. Thats a knife!"

I think he says it the way I said it in the third one, or maybe I got it confused with that Australia Tourism video or something. 

Reward Challenge!  Everybody has gone through GRUELING Reward and Immunity Challenges.  Everybody is tired.  Every is drained mentally, physically and spiritually.  Thankfully, this next Reward Challenge is all luck.  As such, the rewards will be minimal for the next Immunity Challenge. 

Left, Center, Right.  What is it?  It's just a simple dice game.  Every tribe starts with three chips.  Each tribe will push a giant dice labeled L, C, R.  If you roll an L, you pass a chip to the tribe on your left.  If you roll an R, you pass a chip to the tribe on your right.  If you roll a C, you place a chip into the middle, where it stays until the game is over.  The last tribe with a dice wins a Reward. 

This will all take place on Chatty, where I hope to finish it before I leave for work.