Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well, then ballhawk is a combination as well.

Ballhawk is seen as a single word like hat in multiple places on the internet. Google it and the google dictionary definition lists it as “ballhawk”

no no such luck for “INDYana”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This entire challenge MUST TAKE PLACE IN THE THREAD.  Tribes CANNOT use Chatty to help each other.  Players CANNOT PM each other to help each other.  Players CANNOT help other pairs with their clues.  You CANNOT PM anybody while this challenge is going on.  If anybody is found to have cheated during this game, they will be receive a penalty vote against them for the first infraction, and their tribe will lose Immunity.  DO NOT CHEAT.  CHEATING WILL REALLY MESS UP MY OUTLINE AND I WILL BE FORCED TO ELIMINATE SOME VERY FUN CHALLENGES!  

Hmm. Don't see anything in here forbidding editing of posts

I see forbidding of using Chatties, PMs or helping others in your tribe...but nothing about editing of posts. 

Is it a rule break if there's no rule? That's the question out to you children. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And Indyana is a state with a small misspelling.  

And once again, nothing in the rules said anything about misspelling.  Loopholes are encouraged.

Then "ravensHOFballhawksafety" is an unintentional misspelling as well. You gave multiple hints with that to shortcut. Instead of intuition to find an answer you pretty much just gave them the answer. 

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I see forbidding of using Chatties, PMs or helping others in your tribe...but nothing about editing of posts. 

it's against the rules to give more than one hint, yes. one hint was changed entirely. 

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

this is an intentional misspelling to enhance your poor hint though. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Then "ravensHOFballhawksafety" is an unintentional misspelling as well. You gave multiple hints with that to shortcut. Instead of intuition to find an answer you pretty much just gave them the answer. 

Then we agree that if HZ decides that I gave an improper hint in this challenge, I should be evicted.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You should mod edit all your team's future posts so they get all the right answers on the first try