Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

also bo @EliteTexan80 I don’t want you evicted by any means... but def think your edit is a fairly blatant disregard for the rules 

I thought using numbers was the disregard for the rules - hence the edit.

I get it, not trying to argue. 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

INDYana is clearly two words mashed together, not one word. The capitalization even emphasizes the fact that it’s two words “Indy” and “Indiana”

also bo @EliteTexan80 I don’t want you evicted by any means... but def think your edit is a fairly blatant disregard for the rules 

I don't think indy and ana are two words.  Seems like a perfectly viable misspelling.

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Idk Horizon better be droppin the ax on both clans in some way imo. Ets infraction was significantly worse than mine or INDYana guy so he definitely needs to get spanked. 

i believe you, ET, INDYana guy all deserve eviction personally @HorizontoZenith please establish a sense of ethics early. no wiggle room. 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't think indy and ana are two words.  Seems like a perfectly viable misspelling.

Reread and try again :D

I mean I get you’re just being a contrarian cause you know it’s not a word and are scrambling, but do it better 

Edited by domepatrol91

Just now, stallyns said:

I’m thinking if jfin makes the merge, we got an easy merge boot 

This is what jfin does. He starts thinking too much, starts doing things he shouldn't, then starts burning bridges. I pray for him every day